Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Colorful Familiars & Baldwin 14!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82
Wow, alchemist tools are so cool! *___*
Wow, alchemist tools are so cool! *___*
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
Finally new apparel is updated for my alchemist kiddo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19185477][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191855/19185477_350.png[/img][/url]
Finally new apparel is updated for my alchemist kiddo

19185477_350.png
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
That's cool *.*
That's cool *.*
89454398.pngicevs1.png88111466.pngicevs1.png90662344.png
@Akitaxzero and @Sableye

Congrats guys! I love their colours! (More yetis lol)
@Akitaxzero and @Sableye

Congrats guys! I love their colours! (More yetis lol)
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
I hit collect on my Baldwin transmute and had that !!! moment when you realise you aren't experience capped anymore =D

Love the new Alchemist Tools, making the dusklight ones first for one of my Saints Row dragons ^^
I hit collect on my Baldwin transmute and had that !!! moment when you realise you aren't experience capped anymore =D

Love the new Alchemist Tools, making the dusklight ones first for one of my Saints Row dragons ^^
Inverted SD strikes again! XD
Inverted SD strikes again! XD
@RoxyWolf what anime is that gif for, its soooo spot on on how i feel right now about this update!
@RoxyWolf what anime is that gif for, its soooo spot on on how i feel right now about this update!
YAS
YAS

Also THEy'RE POSTING THE WINNERS I'M EXCITED 8D
@FreyaCrescent It's from the Jewelpet franchise, but I can't remember which one. It's a SUPER CUTE ANIME though, my favorite would be Jewelpet Tinkle but they're all cute as heck.

Also THEy'RE POSTING THE WINNERS I'M EXCITED 8D
Baldwin update finaly :3
Baldwin update finaly :3
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 81 82