Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2015
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45
When will earthshaker return from war?
When will earthshaker return from war?
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
Earth shaker at least say hello
Earth shaker at least say hello
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
SO EXCITE
SO EXCITE
that hat, oh my.
that hat, oh my.
Wonderful skins and accents this time around! I think I'll wait for the lag to stop before I try doing anything though. <.<
Wonderful skins and accents this time around! I think I'll wait for the lag to stop before I try doing anything though. <.<
Happy Rockbreaker's everyone!

i gotta say i'm diggin' these skins a lot dohoho! *shot*
Happy Rockbreaker's everyone!

i gotta say i'm diggin' these skins a lot dohoho! *shot*
TngcDHe.png
Aw yiss my fave skins made it, time to go broke! Grats to everyone!
Aw yiss my fave skins made it, time to go broke! Grats to everyone!
puRINlI.png
This is my first ceremony! ^^ Happy Rockbreaker's! Earth feels so underrepresented so I'm hoping they're enjoying their holiday!
This is my first ceremony! ^^ Happy Rockbreaker's! Earth feels so underrepresented so I'm hoping they're enjoying their holiday!
tumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png
Theory on the disappearing Earthshaker: after his breakup with Shadowbinder he has gone into hiding, too embarrassed to show his face to the general public of Sornieth. It is up to us to show him that love is not always true but past mistakes are nothing to be ashamed of. So, let us all join together and wish Earthshaker a happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!

(Also, hot diggity that hat is glorious, thank you guys so much.)
Theory on the disappearing Earthshaker: after his breakup with Shadowbinder he has gone into hiding, too embarrassed to show his face to the general public of Sornieth. It is up to us to show him that love is not always true but past mistakes are nothing to be ashamed of. So, let us all join together and wish Earthshaker a happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony!

(Also, hot diggity that hat is glorious, thank you guys so much.)
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
THAT APPAREL
THAT APPAREL
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 44 45