Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Forgotten Cave
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78
Dat Giant Desert Centipede's tooltip, tho.
Dat Giant Desert Centipede's tooltip, tho.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
I'm loving these updates, but I'm a bit concerned that two Plague enemies have now had an element shift.
I'm loving these updates, but I'm a bit concerned that two Plague enemies have now had an element shift.
None of the existing monsters drop snakes - new monsters? :D
None of the existing monsters drop snakes - new monsters? :D
“blaireau’s
Screw the Familiars! I want they're swords if they have them!
Screw the Familiars! I want they're swords if they have them!
CEmLHw4.gif
Corpse Cleaner is no longer a plague creature? Awwww how sad. But they fit nicely as an earth creature, too! (Also this gives me hope for more earth and/or plague creatures soon! :D )
Corpse Cleaner is no longer a plague creature? Awwww how sad. But they fit nicely as an earth creature, too! (Also this gives me hope for more earth and/or plague creatures soon! :D )
just in time for rockbreakers! Finally a good place to grind for the geods. But im curious where a good plague grinding spot will be now
just in time for rockbreakers! Finally a good place to grind for the geods. But im curious where a good plague grinding spot will be now
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
Duelist Hilt + Serthis mention

New familiars 100%
Duelist Hilt + Serthis mention

New familiars 100%
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
It is fitting the cave is called the Forgotten Caves cause I completely forgot about that area. Exciting to see a live update that isn't taking place right before I go to bed!
It is fitting the cave is called the Forgotten Caves cause I completely forgot about that area. Exciting to see a live update that isn't taking place right before I go to bed!
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
Yay stuff
Yay stuff
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
!!!!!
!!!!!
UvoG9ku.pngE1k4SYQ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 77 78