Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | November Reg Window is Closed
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52
@AuraAbsol
I'm pretty sure you aren't banned but to be sure add small text somewhere on your two's accounts and say that you are siblings etc.
Just to be on the safe side :3
@AuraAbsol
I'm pretty sure you aren't banned but to be sure add small text somewhere on your two's accounts and say that you are siblings etc.
Just to be on the safe side :3
ZNhRsiG.png
YEss finally!
YEss finally!
[quote name="Candor" date=2015-11-15 23:42:27] [img]http://i.imgur.com/I687OUO.png[/img] [/quote]
Candor wrote on 2015-11-15:
I687OUO.png
jtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.pngjtujag.png
Yay! Two of my friends who've been wanting to join for a long time finally can! :D
Yay! Two of my friends who've been wanting to join for a long time finally can! :D
wispfire_fiendcat.png
Yay, it's been a while since we've had some new faces!! I can't wait. :)
Yay, it's been a while since we've had some new faces!! I can't wait. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Woohoo, my boyfriend can finally sign up :D
Woohoo, my boyfriend can finally sign up :D
Sweet, new lair owners!
Sweet, new lair owners!
690328pathtotruth2.png
@AuraAbsol @Kyubifan i'm pretty sure writing that you're siblings/friends/ect that share the same ip or trade unfairly doesn't change anything because anyone can easily say that and lie. no there's problem sharing a ip adress though, i'm sure that's taken into account already with games like this q:

eeee i'm so excited for the reg window to open! my boyfriend has already wanted to join for a while now, he's going to be so happy he finally can. (':
@AuraAbsol @Kyubifan i'm pretty sure writing that you're siblings/friends/ect that share the same ip or trade unfairly doesn't change anything because anyone can easily say that and lie. no there's problem sharing a ip adress though, i'm sure that's taken into account already with games like this q:

eeee i'm so excited for the reg window to open! my boyfriend has already wanted to join for a while now, he's going to be so happy he finally can. (':
@jess32247
Well, yeah but I like to make sure people know if my sibling/kid is using same IP address I am when playing this. Friends tend not to use your same IP address.

Haha, I know the feels. I know person who missed last reg window by hour and was so upset about it xD
@jess32247
Well, yeah but I like to make sure people know if my sibling/kid is using same IP address I am when playing this. Friends tend not to use your same IP address.

Haha, I know the feels. I know person who missed last reg window by hour and was so upset about it xD
ZNhRsiG.png
Hooray for newbies!
Hooray for newbies!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 51 52