Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Swipp's Swap Stand 2.0
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
I think Swipp is stuck on the pink woolly coat... It's been there longer than normal. One moment I saw it at 16 minutes left, now it's almost an hour left before it cycles out.
I think Swipp is stuck on the pink woolly coat... It's been there longer than normal. One moment I saw it at 16 minutes left, now it's almost an hour left before it cycles out.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger I think you may be misremembering. Perhaps your clock isn't set properly, which messes up the countdown clock at swipp's!
@EarthTiger I think you may be misremembering. Perhaps your clock isn't set properly, which messes up the countdown clock at swipp's!
@Gaia My clock? As in the little time in the top-left?

He's changed now to Venomscale Chest Guard, so maybe I was remembering incorrectly XD
@Gaia My clock? As in the little time in the top-left?

He's changed now to Venomscale Chest Guard, so maybe I was remembering incorrectly XD
@EarthTiger I meant the clock/time setting of your device (it uses the time of your device to count down the hour, but if that doesn't match up with the actual FR time, sometimes wonky things can happen), but if it's a venomscale chest guard now, than all is well! ^^

Edit to add; to clarify, your time doesn't have to match the time of FR (for example I'm in the Netherlands, and my time is 19.32, so it doesn't match), but the time of your device should match the timezone it is set to, and it is mainly about the minutes and seconds matching. For example if my clock is 5 minutes early (19.37 instead of .32) then Swipp's countdown is also 5 minutes early.
@EarthTiger I meant the clock/time setting of your device (it uses the time of your device to count down the hour, but if that doesn't match up with the actual FR time, sometimes wonky things can happen), but if it's a venomscale chest guard now, than all is well! ^^

Edit to add; to clarify, your time doesn't have to match the time of FR (for example I'm in the Netherlands, and my time is 19.32, so it doesn't match), but the time of your device should match the timezone it is set to, and it is mainly about the minutes and seconds matching. For example if my clock is 5 minutes early (19.37 instead of .32) then Swipp's countdown is also 5 minutes early.
still kinda annoyed that we need to pay a 'fee' to trade with Swipp's daughters, but other than that its working fine!
still kinda annoyed that we need to pay a 'fee' to trade with Swipp's daughters, but other than that its working fine!
santos | he/him | +4 FR time
The home page was loading slowly just now (I just turned my computer on) and it revealed that the image used for this announcement is called "swippswapptripppipp.png". I just thought that was funny and thought I should share it.
The home page was loading slowly just now (I just turned my computer on) and it revealed that the image used for this announcement is called "swippswapptripppipp.png". I just thought that was funny and thought I should share it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Gaia Oh, well my computer matches up with the time ^^ I'm in Canada, and I'm 3 hours ahead.
@Gaia Oh, well my computer matches up with the time ^^ I'm in Canada, and I'm 3 hours ahead.
Aww those familiars are too cute!
Aww those familiars are too cute!
?Zc_qH=party.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Awww, Swipp's children are so cuuuuuute! Swipp, you must be a proud father!
Awww, Swipp's children are so cuuuuuute! Swipp, you must be a proud father!
This is pretty cool, too bad it's the same things over and over for days before they finally seem to rotate.
This is pretty cool, too bad it's the same things over and over for days before they finally seem to rotate.
9PW8odu.jpg
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66