Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Poison & Toxin Genes
oooooooooo nice
oooooooooo nice
-Kyle
@$!!#$&$$!@&$$%@&! $&$!%@&$! $%@$&#$@%$ I'M IN LOVE!!! THE UNEXPECTED COLORS ARE FABULOUS! I can't wait until I get to level 10....I'm setting aside lots of $$$ so I can have lots of those genes.
@$!!#$&$$!@&$$%@&! $&$!%@&$! $%@$&#$@%$ I'M IN LOVE!!! THE UNEXPECTED COLORS ARE FABULOUS! I can't wait until I get to level 10....I'm setting aside lots of $$$ so I can have lots of those genes.
FROGSNEAKS! Breeding and Info!

Please ping me! I'd rather more notifications than missing your post.
butts
i'm nowhere near level 10
butts
i'm nowhere near level 10
Currently Interested In: Dusthides
Wanted:
I made a chart for color matching!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14HoE88YmlHVg4tUosRUyUvq66HnKgCiNrFbgcXgb5j4/edit?usp=sharing
I made a chart for color matching!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14HoE88YmlHVg4tUosRUyUvq66HnKgCiNrFbgcXgb5j4/edit?usp=sharing
Lemon, they/them
Woah, woah! Some of them were like, "SUPR-EYES BURN!"
Woah, woah! Some of them were like, "SUPR-EYES BURN!"
cFdHcSd.gif
@Dracanthropic be sure to save your blue sludge and blue ooze then. Thankfully the brewing fee is not too bad for the genes.
@Dracanthropic be sure to save your blue sludge and blue ooze then. Thankfully the brewing fee is not too bad for the genes.
alWiqh6.png
Easily My Favorite Gene Ever!
Easily My Favorite Gene Ever!
Awesome genes and I love that it is a bubbling brew availability. I'm not even close to that level yet but now I really have something to work towards. :)
Awesome genes and I love that it is a bubbling brew availability. I'm not even close to that level yet but now I really have something to work towards. :)
So, I can craft these but they cost 100K to make, plus the materials (which I have). I'd like to craft some and post them on the AH, but I'm not sure if they will sell, and I'd like to get a little bit extra so I can make more. I see that the genes are posted on the AH for about 300K. Should I just craft them for my own use, or take the chance on the AH?
So, I can craft these but they cost 100K to make, plus the materials (which I have). I'd like to craft some and post them on the AH, but I'm not sure if they will sell, and I'd like to get a little bit extra so I can make more. I see that the genes are posted on the AH for about 300K. Should I just craft them for my own use, or take the chance on the AH?
rainbow-gif.gif
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS