Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Poison & Toxin Genes
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81
CUTE
CUTE
I am really really loving this genes! Great job, Fable!

I also love they are from Baldwin!! I knew keeping up with the maximum level and brewing lots of transmutation would pay off one day! :D I had everything ready and popped everything into the cauldron for Poison right away! :D
I am really really loving this genes! Great job, Fable!

I also love they are from Baldwin!! I knew keeping up with the maximum level and brewing lots of transmutation would pay off one day! :D I had everything ready and popped everything into the cauldron for Poison right away! :D
WOOOOOOAAH SON THEY'RE HERE!
WOOOOOOAAH SON THEY'RE HERE!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Got me a Poison brewing. <3
Super excited. Can't wait to see what kind of rarity these genes have against the other genes.
Got me a Poison brewing. <3
Super excited. Can't wait to see what kind of rarity these genes have against the other genes.
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
OOOh, time to try scrying!
OOOh, time to try scrying!
+3 FR time
Imo (that's i m o)
she/her or they/them
i have the [i]perfect dragon for these genes[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17766563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177666/17766563_350.png[/img] [/url] will one day with diligence and hard work become this stunning creature [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=31&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=38&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] i am having far too much fun with the scrying workshop right now, i love the gorgeous unusual color combos/patterns this gene gives! i'm still a little bit aways from level 10, but i have such a great goal to work towards now!
i have the perfect dragon for these genes

17766563_350.png

will one day with diligence and hard work become this stunning creature

dragonpic2.php?body=43&wing=31&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=11&secg=12&tert=38&elem=6&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

i am having far too much fun with the scrying workshop right now, i love the gorgeous unusual color combos/patterns this gene gives! i'm still a little bit aways from level 10, but i have such a great goal to work towards now!
wind_banner.png fire_banner.png
How about that Spring @Undel ???!!!

These genes make pretty much everything beautiful <3
How about that Spring @Undel ???!!!

These genes make pretty much everything beautiful <3
wow thanks a lot !
wow thanks a lot !
992049ewokettedragon2.png 835350vente1.png
OH MY GOD TWELVE HOUUURS. Nooooooo.
*watches countdown clock*...
*prods Baldwin* BREW FASTER! Come onnn you wrinkly old prune!

*impatient flailing* YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I NEED 50 OF THESE.

*goes back to scrying all the colours and making grabby hands at the screen*
OH MY GOD TWELVE HOUUURS. Nooooooo.
*watches countdown clock*...
*prods Baldwin* BREW FASTER! Come onnn you wrinkly old prune!

*impatient flailing* YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I NEED 50 OF THESE.

*goes back to scrying all the colours and making grabby hands at the screen*
The only one of my dragons these would work on needs to keep her existing genes, but they're very nice genes ^_^ I've got a Toxin brewing since I had all the materials handy.
The only one of my dragons these would work on needs to keep her existing genes, but they're very nice genes ^_^ I've got a Toxin brewing since I had all the materials handy.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81