Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Artifracture Beta
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69
Artifracture looks great! I just played it until I lost, ended up at stage 16. Is there a forum thread we can report to to make suggestions to the game? I think it really needs a "mute" button on the game at all times, not just while you're playing. Also could use a "pause" button lol
Artifracture looks great! I just played it until I lost, ended up at stage 16. Is there a forum thread we can report to to make suggestions to the game? I think it really needs a "mute" button on the game at all times, not just while you're playing. Also could use a "pause" button lol
This update gives me life

CAN WE TALK ABOUT APPAREL THAT MATCHES THE COWLS. YES. YES. YES.

also those familiars are seriously rad and artifracture is really good!!
This update gives me life

CAN WE TALK ABOUT APPAREL THAT MATCHES THE COWLS. YES. YES. YES.

also those familiars are seriously rad and artifracture is really good!!
image.gif
FR+3
I used to be Naaru
wishlist
Yes! I have wanted a new game for a while! I just went to the game page and saw this and thought "what is this?"
Yes! I have wanted a new game for a while! I just went to the game page and saw this and thought "what is this?"
Hello, I'm StarScream12. I like a lot of things. My favorite bands are Beatles and Imagine Dragons. I also like Gravity Falls, Hannibal, Steven Universe, X-Files, Bates Motel and Transformers Prime.
Bigender, so he/she pronouns is fine
Thanks so much for your hard work and the fun updates!
Thanks so much for your hard work and the fun updates!
so far it's been pretty fun!!
just jumped back on FR today thinking we needed more games
so far it's been pretty fun!!
just jumped back on FR today thinking we needed more games
YOOOOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOOOO
NXwxhXo.png
Those familiars are so cute!!! >w<
Those familiars are so cute!!! >w<
Artifracture is really fun, I'm enjoying it so much! It could be a tiny bit more responsive (could use a mute and pause button for example) but it's nothing that can't be gotten used to so I'm not complaining^^

And the new Familiars are sooo cute! I need them both so badly! :D
Artifracture is really fun, I'm enjoying it so much! It could be a tiny bit more responsive (could use a mute and pause button for example) but it's nothing that can't be gotten used to so I'm not complaining^^

And the new Familiars are sooo cute! I need them both so badly! :D
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
cool cool
cool cool
Needs more cowbell.

And by that I mean a pause button. Fun game, I just wish it was a bit more responsive when I click blocks. Still gonna play it tho.
Needs more cowbell.

And by that I mean a pause button. Fun game, I just wish it was a bit more responsive when I click blocks. Still gonna play it tho.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69