Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, August 2015
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-08-14 04:29:23] [quote name="Pterois" date=2015-08-14 04:26:09] POISON AND TOXIN I NEED THEM [/quote] [br] A word of warning - you may want to carefully plan your Poison/Toxin dragons. It won't be as simple as selecting pretty colors. Do you accept this challenge? [/quote] If you add it to scrying sure, I'll accept. 8D
Aequorin wrote on 2015-08-14:
Pterois wrote on 2015-08-14:
POISON AND TOXIN I NEED THEM

A word of warning - you may want to carefully plan your Poison/Toxin dragons. It won't be as simple as selecting pretty colors.

Do you accept this challenge?

If you add it to scrying sure, I'll accept. 8D
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I'm really excited to see some non-conventional genes being added to the mix. :) Piebald/Paint were a nice change of pace, cant wait for these new ones!

That comic vista looks AWESOME! Congrats to the contest winners, and props to whoever designed the vista!
(Also, thank you for making it easy to see the wearer's username, that's been an issue with some of the past vista additions)

We're gonna miss having you on the team, @Nerd. <3 Good luck with whatever you're doing!
I'm really excited to see some non-conventional genes being added to the mix. :) Piebald/Paint were a nice change of pace, cant wait for these new ones!

That comic vista looks AWESOME! Congrats to the contest winners, and props to whoever designed the vista!
(Also, thank you for making it easy to see the wearer's username, that's been an issue with some of the past vista additions)

We're gonna miss having you on the team, @Nerd. <3 Good luck with whatever you're doing!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I absolutely love the new genes. That shadow is gorgeous!
I absolutely love the new genes. That shadow is gorgeous!
Looking for non-dragon art
gearing up for the new genes in 3 ... 2 ... 1
gearing up for the new genes in 3 ... 2 ... 1
r7LsxK2.png
Wow, the new genes are quite inventive.
Wow, the new genes are quite inventive.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
toxin and poison tho... nee d
toxin and poison tho... nee d
tired_by_teethys-db4wz4f.gif
@Aequorin Some of the items from the caption contest (Starfall Blossom, Engaging Still Life, and both fish, pickaxes and roosters) are still blank.
@Aequorin Some of the items from the caption contest (Starfall Blossom, Engaging Still Life, and both fish, pickaxes and roosters) are still blank.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Aequorin Oh the dragon I am going to give Toxic and Poison to don't need no planning. She is triple shadow which is one of the colours you are previewing, and the colours fit perfectly.

Though I am not sure if its been said or not. Are the genes going to be in the Treasure shop or Gems shop?
@Aequorin Oh the dragon I am going to give Toxic and Poison to don't need no planning. She is triple shadow which is one of the colours you are previewing, and the colours fit perfectly.

Though I am not sure if its been said or not. Are the genes going to be in the Treasure shop or Gems shop?
Art store
This is why I always clear my messages and notifications, they usually mess up the site :P

But omg those genes. I need them so badly, I need a snapper with those genes. I'd make it my little poison dart froggy
This is why I always clear my messages and notifications, they usually mess up the site :P

But omg those genes. I need them so badly, I need a snapper with those genes. I'd make it my little poison dart froggy
70YmvCZ.png
Neat!
The next Hypetrain is going to be toxic 8D
Neat!
The next Hypetrain is going to be toxic 8D
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70