Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Piebald & Paint Genes!
SORDS! I was just about to buy the final apparel item I really wanted from the gem marketplace too, the wishlist never ends ahaha. Also I'm so excited piebald is finally out, I think it'll look great on many of my dragons and since it's selling to treasure I can probably get them pretty easily. As a final comment were copper filigree boots just not dropping for some reason or are they new items? If it's the latter I'd like to see what they look like, I plan on collecting the set.
SORDS! I was just about to buy the final apparel item I really wanted from the gem marketplace too, the wishlist never ends ahaha. Also I'm so excited piebald is finally out, I think it'll look great on many of my dragons and since it's selling to treasure I can probably get them pretty easily. As a final comment were copper filigree boots just not dropping for some reason or are they new items? If it's the latter I'd like to see what they look like, I plan on collecting the set.
3 hours ahead of FR
Piebald and Paint are gorgeous!! I need to search for a proper dragon to wear them. :D

Also, so happy that our dragons can finally have weaponry! Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.
Piebald and Paint are gorgeous!! I need to search for a proper dragon to wear them. :D

Also, so happy that our dragons can finally have weaponry! Can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Is this real life, or is this just fantasy?
Is this real life, or is this just fantasy?
@ChihiroOgino [item=copper filigree boots]
@ChihiroOgino
Copper Filigree Boots
fr-lucanim-ak.png
This is a great week- first lab coats/gloves, and now swords! I can dress up all my warrior dragons now!
This is a great week- first lab coats/gloves, and now swords! I can dress up all my warrior dragons now!
CVX0Ylh.png
paint and swords!!!
paint and swords!!!
windflower.pngwind.gifwindflower.png
thats rad, i want them all X3

*though I probebly won't get any in the end XD
thats rad, i want them all X3

*though I probebly won't get any in the end XD
SWORDS
SWORDS
3sC1QUx.giftumblr_inline_nnfbypqwbO1qlye38_500.gif3sC1QUx.gif
SWORDS. SWORDS EVERYWHERE.
SWORDS. SWORDS EVERYWHERE.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.pngXbjATWE.png
bYt72YT.pngMtGlogH.png
SWORDS AND GENES........... OH MY GOSH.............
SWORDS AND GENES........... OH MY GOSH.............
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP