Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 112
RED WOOL SO FANCY AND PRETTY ♥♥
RED WOOL SO FANCY AND PRETTY ♥♥
@catnipsoup @autumnclockwork
It's really good to read this conversation playing out in such a polite way - I think the colour choices for the new unicorns definately are problematic in that kind of unconscious way we tend to make design decisions. It can be hard to bring up, particularly on a forum when people are going to be quick to defend this site that we love, but it is such an important thing to think about. Thinking about it means making more conscious choices ourselves about how we design things and it's good to not let these kind of connotations slip quietly under our radars.

Sorry to intrude!
@catnipsoup @autumnclockwork
It's really good to read this conversation playing out in such a polite way - I think the colour choices for the new unicorns definately are problematic in that kind of unconscious way we tend to make design decisions. It can be hard to bring up, particularly on a forum when people are going to be quick to defend this site that we love, but it is such an important thing to think about. Thinking about it means making more conscious choices ourselves about how we design things and it's good to not let these kind of connotations slip quietly under our radars.

Sorry to intrude!
[quote name="Yoyce" date=2015-07-02 21:55:44] The blue toad is a Water monster, is red from Fire or Plague? [/quote] Fire
Yoyce wrote on 2015-07-02:
The blue toad is a Water monster, is red from Fire or Plague?

Fire
@InkdemonCuddles

Stupid toad killed my dragon with three hits, I managed to get in an Eliminate, and four scratches but hardly made a dent in it's life points. That's not what I want in a Coli experience. I've enjoyed leveling dragons to exalt and leveling to 25 to give to friends and sell, but between the dodging (which has gotten worse) and now these challenge monsters that always show up when I'm low on breath and life and constantly having to refresh the page leveling dragons is becoming more like "work" and less like a fun way to spend some time after work. I'm just not enjoying this update at all.
@InkdemonCuddles

Stupid toad killed my dragon with three hits, I managed to get in an Eliminate, and four scratches but hardly made a dent in it's life points. That's not what I want in a Coli experience. I've enjoyed leveling dragons to exalt and leveling to 25 to give to friends and sell, but between the dodging (which has gotten worse) and now these challenge monsters that always show up when I'm low on breath and life and constantly having to refresh the page leveling dragons is becoming more like "work" and less like a fun way to spend some time after work. I'm just not enjoying this update at all.
Toads! Oh they're so cute.
Toads! Oh they're so cute.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
[quote name="Sonja" date=2015-07-02 21:41:49] I take that back the Mire is officially ruined. Thanks for nothing. [/quote] [color=#585c4f] I'm feeling this pretty hard too XD I've only trained fodder there and now it's most likely going to uh.... be impacted too much to enjoy doing it
Sonja wrote on 2015-07-02:
I take that back the Mire is officially ruined. Thanks for nothing.

I'm feeling this pretty hard too XD I've only trained fodder there and now it's most likely going to uh.... be impacted too much to enjoy doing it
I'm having poor luck finding these new Mire monsters, only found the Unicorns twice. (That Unicorn Dust though, insta hoard lol)
I'm having poor luck finding these new Mire monsters, only found the Unicorns twice. (That Unicorn Dust though, insta hoard lol)
Fen | They/them
I was so excited about the face in the icon, and it turns out it's just food. How disappointing.
I was so excited about the face in the icon, and it turns out it's just food. How disappointing.
fWKq08u.gif
Was that everything tonight? or was there more of this update? :D
Was that everything tonight? or was there more of this update? :D
33xjaly.jpg I'm on my phone
Basically all the time
Sorry for my typos
And horrible grammar.
qm0kkHj.png

The Wartoad has finally dropped (^_^)/ and I just put it on Tesai :D to be her Familiar ^_^ suits her perfectly, I think. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11366771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113668/11366771_350.png[/img] [/url]
The Wartoad has finally dropped (^_^)/ and I just put it on Tesai :D to be her Familiar ^_^ suits her perfectly, I think.

11366771_350.png
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 112