Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112
@FancyNames
No problem~
Though honestly they're kinda like the other little bags that give some treasure so I don't see any bad in them |D
@FancyNames
No problem~
Though honestly they're kinda like the other little bags that give some treasure so I don't see any bad in them |D
STW9f2s.png
Is anyone else getting random slowdowns in the Mire? Like, the actual flash player is just running really slow and laggy, yet the page itself is fine?
Not sure if that's due to traffic but it's never done this to me and my PC is running fine :s
Is anyone else getting random slowdowns in the Mire? Like, the actual flash player is just running really slow and laggy, yet the page itself is fine?
Not sure if that's due to traffic but it's never done this to me and my PC is running fine :s
>.> Okay guys. QA check on animations again. If you encounter the wartoad, let me know if the hover-over and animation are in sync. The files look good, but I always like to see them in action. Since I don't want to slow up the update, I'll leave this in your capable hands!
>.> Okay guys. QA check on animations again. If you encounter the wartoad, let me know if the hover-over and animation are in sync. The files look good, but I always like to see them in action. Since I don't want to slow up the update, I'll leave this in your capable hands!
BATTLETOADS!
BATTLETOADS!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Undel

I just encountered one and it looked fine.
@Undel

I just encountered one and it looked fine.
This is a signature.
@Undel
Just curious, but- does the wartoad have horns, or are those striated curving things (the ones behind the weird drippy goop ears(?)) just patches of skin?
@Undel
Just curious, but- does the wartoad have horns, or are those striated curving things (the ones behind the weird drippy goop ears(?)) just patches of skin?
XGdMzSA.png
@Undel,

Just encountered one, other than smacking me from Earth to Pluto with its hits, everything looked beautiful XD
@Undel,

Just encountered one, other than smacking me from Earth to Pluto with its hits, everything looked beautiful XD
p7DHQEd.gif
@Undel just ran into one! seems to be a little to the right (animation is synced fine, though!)? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/7e117e8d437ac3e0383ae4279862f543.png[/img]
@Undel just ran into one! seems to be a little to the right (animation is synced fine, though!)?

7e117e8d437ac3e0383ae4279862f543.png
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
OH WOAH

OH WOOOOOOOOAH

These unicorns! New enemies in the Mire! Oh my gosh!

(wonder if Mire Flyers will still work)
OH WOAH

OH WOOOOOOOOAH

These unicorns! New enemies in the Mire! Oh my gosh!

(wonder if Mire Flyers will still work)
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
@Druddigon8

Larger dragons start a "Fae Protection Squad" when going into the Mire.

I checked, and some of my Faes aren't even a meter in length. T.T
@Druddigon8

Larger dragons start a "Fae Protection Squad" when going into the Mire.

I checked, and some of my Faes aren't even a meter in length. T.T
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.pngtumblr_inline_naw2dd7nbo1qcdvai.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 111 112