Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mire Expansion
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 112
I literally gasped at the new unicorn familiar... soooo pretty!!!
I literally gasped at the new unicorn familiar... soooo pretty!!!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
I find it... awkward.. that the 'darker' unicorns are the less magical ones every time they show up.

Like, once (the dwarf unicorns) stood out to me but I figured it was just me. But... again? The Mossy Cerdae and Black Dwarf Unicorn aren't even the same colors, which would've at least made sense. But no, it's just.. the 'darker' one again.
I find it... awkward.. that the 'darker' unicorns are the less magical ones every time they show up.

Like, once (the dwarf unicorns) stood out to me but I figured it was just me. But... again? The Mossy Cerdae and Black Dwarf Unicorn aren't even the same colors, which would've at least made sense. But no, it's just.. the 'darker' one again.
Yay for new wools! My avatar dragon will love to equip them. As for the salamander thing in the header, I think... I don't think anything. I demand answers! D:
Yay for new wools! My avatar dragon will love to equip them. As for the salamander thing in the header, I think... I don't think anything. I demand answers! D:
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
JAKSKNFJEJSBFSNKSNAALALOSFJSKSKJFCKCNXJSNSJ

IN SHORT, YAAAASSSS
JAKSKNFJEJSBFSNKSNAALALOSFJSKSKJFCKCNXJSNSJ

IN SHORT, YAAAASSSS
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
Love it!
Love it!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Oooh, something that makes the Mire more attractive to level/grind in :o
Oooh, something that makes the Mire more attractive to level/grind in :o
I hope that salamander in the header is a new familiar, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The pretty Longneck from the last one wasn't in the update.
I hope that salamander in the header is a new familiar, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The pretty Longneck from the last one wasn't in the update.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
New Mire enemies!

Time to go grind there again.
New Mire enemies!

Time to go grind there again.
dR1OCbi.png
Salamandah salamandah salamandah salamandah. Hopefully....

For now, YAY TRUNK OF MONEY! It looks like a package that was supposed to be sent to Timbucktoo!
Salamandah salamandah salamandah salamandah. Hopefully....

For now, YAY TRUNK OF MONEY! It looks like a package that was supposed to be sent to Timbucktoo!
[quote name="shozurei" date=2015-07-02 20:52:17] I hope that salamander in the header is a new familiar, but I'm not getting my hopes up. The pretty Longneck from the last one wasn't in the update. [/quote] You mean this guy? [item=longneck skirmisher] They've been around since site launch. Not new art. :)
shozurei wrote on 2015-07-02:

You mean this guy?

Longneck Skirmisher They've been around since site launch. Not new art. :)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 112