Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2015
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44
I should consider changing to Nature Flight, I'm thrilled with this holiday this year!!
Already got the Botanys Back chest in my digging turns today!! I think I'm going to open it even since I love that accent!
I should consider changing to Nature Flight, I'm thrilled with this holiday this year!!
Already got the Botanys Back chest in my digging turns today!! I think I'm going to open it even since I love that accent!
84si1j.png
[quote name="Thousand" date=2015-05-24 00:46:55] Is it just me or are the skin and accents not in the Marketplace yet? ; ; [/quote] They're set up to have a chance to stock every restock (every 5 minutes) but it may be either rolling "no" on the chance or people are buying them really fast! If you check later in the day they're easier to grab.
Thousand wrote on 2015-05-24:
Is it just me or are the skin and accents not in the Marketplace yet? ; ;
They're set up to have a chance to stock every restock (every 5 minutes) but it may be either rolling "no" on the chance or people are buying them really fast!

If you check later in the day they're easier to grab.
Congrats to the winners of the contest and happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
Congrats to the winners of the contest and happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
NATURE AESTHETIIIIIC!
NATURE AESTHETIIIIIC!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Everything looks lovely!

Though I do wonder why it's not a Timbear. :P
Everything looks lovely!

Though I do wonder why it's not a Timbear. :P
Still undercaffeinated.
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED
Oooooooooooh, those Springly Sprouts! *grabby hands*
Oooooooooooh, those Springly Sprouts! *grabby hands*
Skin Winners, we'll be getting your prizes out later in the day. :) Thanks for the great entries!
Skin Winners, we'll be getting your prizes out later in the day. :) Thanks for the great entries!
Everything is beautiful! Thank you everyone and Happy Gathering!
Everything is beautiful! Thank you everyone and Happy Gathering!
Oh my lanta. Sorry, Plaguemama, but I'm going to need about all of these. The skins and accents are all GORGEOUS, very nicely done!
Oh my lanta. Sorry, Plaguemama, but I'm going to need about all of these. The skins and accents are all GORGEOUS, very nicely done!
JViYfKK.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44