Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Registration is CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
OH YEAH this is a thing happening right now..I always forget the reg windows O:
OH YEAH this is a thing happening right now..I always forget the reg windows O:
bf07384224152d6c16f9c1bdb723883e.png
Ohayo Minna san!
Ohayo Minna san!
[quote name="Flüsterwind" date=2015-05-18 06:43:01] [quote name="Suathiel" date=2015-05-18 06:27:49] Yay ^.^ New players, new bugfinders xD A friend of mine just joined and we have a problem. He has a ü in his nickname, it is allowed in the username (at least nothing prevents one from using it) but the side can't handle it. Once he tries to access his clan page he is logged off. He can't access the Account Settings because he is getting logged off then too. Has anybody an idea how we can solve this? (Oh and if I search for his username I get one result but whjere his profile should be it's empty.) @ Xhaztol @ Undel I guess it's very likely one of you can help? [/quote] At least a post in the Forum works :o *testing right now* I get logged off on almost every site (main exceptions here are the index and forum pages). Fair grounds will leave me logged in until I select a game, it will then log me out :D [/quote] Hello Flüsterwind! Please send a message to [url=http://flightrising.com/index.php?p=contact]Contact Us[/url] and Customer Service will help. Thank you! :)
Flüsterwind wrote on 2015-05-18:
Suathiel wrote on 2015-05-18:
Yay ^.^

New players, new bugfinders xD
A friend of mine just joined and we have a problem. He has a ü in his nickname, it is allowed in the username (at least nothing prevents one from using it) but the side can't handle it. Once he tries to access his clan page he is logged off. He can't access the Account Settings because he is getting logged off then too. Has anybody an idea how we can solve this?
(Oh and if I search for his username I get one result but whjere his profile should be it's empty.)

@ Xhaztol @ Undel I guess it's very likely one of you can help?

At least a post in the Forum works :o *testing right now*
I get logged off on almost every site (main exceptions here are the index and forum pages). Fair grounds will leave me logged in until I select a game, it will then log me out :D

Hello Flüsterwind! Please send a message to Contact Us and Customer Service will help. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Flüsterwind: You will want to send a ticket through Contact Us. Use the e-mail address with which your account is registered at Flight Rising, and explain the situation to them. Hopefully this can be resolved soon and you will be able to enjoy Flight Rising to the fullest! c:

Edit; little buzzing hummingbird was faster than I was :c
@Flüsterwind: You will want to send a ticket through Contact Us. Use the e-mail address with which your account is registered at Flight Rising, and explain the situation to them. Hopefully this can be resolved soon and you will be able to enjoy Flight Rising to the fullest! c:

Edit; little buzzing hummingbird was faster than I was :c
I <3 U @Gaia

New players get lucky, two for one sale on mods today! ;)
I <3 U @Gaia

New players get lucky, two for one sale on mods today! ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Welcome newbies!!
Welcome newbies!!
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Hello newbies \^o^/
Hello newbies \^o^/
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Welcome newbies! :D
Welcome newbies! :D
kV9q7M8.gif