Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32
I want them so bad!
I want them so bad!
Do the new familiars ever show up in the marketplace? I have been looking and never find them. Even refreshing for hours :(
Do the new familiars ever show up in the marketplace? I have been looking and never find them. Even refreshing for hours :(
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png Sweet Songbird Ire Tweet Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
Those skins are so beautiful *o*
Those skins are so beautiful *o*
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@CinnaPheonix Same. :/ Seems like anytime there's something new available in the Marketplace, it never shows up for me at all.
@CinnaPheonix Same. :/ Seems like anytime there's something new available in the Marketplace, it never shows up for me at all.
The filigree armour is awesome, the artists did a great job!
The filigree armour is awesome, the artists did a great job!
Some people must have really fast reflex's XD I refresh right on the time, but by the time I click the armor to buy it, its already sold; well the tail and breastplates mainly.

And I still cannot for the life of me get a Wolf pelt, was hoping with the Filigree out that I might have a chance, but nope.
Some people must have really fast reflex's XD I refresh right on the time, but by the time I click the armor to buy it, its already sold; well the tail and breastplates mainly.

And I still cannot for the life of me get a Wolf pelt, was hoping with the Filigree out that I might have a chance, but nope.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
Everything is SO beautiful!!! OwO
Everything is SO beautiful!!! OwO
Yesssssss! I finally snagged a petal jumper off the market place OuO
Yesssssss! I finally snagged a petal jumper off the market place OuO
rtyggdsegudcfhy6hfd75673789
rtyggdsegudcfhy6hfd75673789
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
Ooooo I really like the new familiars. I'm also liking the new colour of armour
Ooooo I really like the new familiars. I'm also liking the new colour of armour
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 31 32