Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Skins
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
DAT WILDCLAW FEMALE ACCENT. I AM SO EXCITE AAAAA
DAT WILDCLAW FEMALE ACCENT. I AM SO EXCITE AAAAA
accessibilitysmallest.png
yooooo i am super into the tail armor like hot dog
yooooo i am super into the tail armor like hot dog
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
UIzPt5H.jpg
p3tQA9J.png
@Undel? @Xhaztol?

Maybe someone can answer this question. It's really not meant to be rude or anything. But why are there two winners for the Spellbound Golem and the Steelhound? I mean, I know that there's an accent and a skin but why do two familiars out of multiple in the venue get two winning entries?

Edit: Whoops. Misspelled something there. Aside from that nuance, I really like how the Filigree armor is getting turned into a full set. :)
@Undel? @Xhaztol?

Maybe someone can answer this question. It's really not meant to be rude or anything. But why are there two winners for the Spellbound Golem and the Steelhound? I mean, I know that there's an accent and a skin but why do two familiars out of multiple in the venue get two winning entries?

Edit: Whoops. Misspelled something there. Aside from that nuance, I really like how the Filigree armor is getting turned into a full set. :)
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
[quote name="Veritron" date="2015-02-15 17:21:05"]@Undel? @Xhaztol? Maybe someone can answer this question. It's really not meant to be rude or anything. But why are there two winners for the Spellbound Golem and the Steelhound? I mean, I know that there's an accent and a skin but why do two familiars out of multiple in the venue get two winning entries? Edit: Whoops. Misspelled something there. Aside from that nuance, I really like how the Filigree armor is getting turned into a full set. :)[/quote] They are a skin and and accent, which we consider to be two different things. :) The appropriate opponent will drop both!
Veritron wrote on 2015-02-15 17:21:05:
@Undel? @Xhaztol?

They are a skin and and accent, which we consider to be two different things. :) The appropriate opponent will drop both!
Oh wowwwww I need Spellbound Golem so bad! They all look amazing!
Oh wowwwww I need Spellbound Golem so bad! They all look amazing!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I'm just waiting for the alabaster armor to be a set bundle.

Kind of weird that the winning male PC accent looks like the arcane festival accent from last year. Not in a plagiarised way, just... we've already got a pink accent for male PCs...now here's another
I'm just waiting for the alabaster armor to be a set bundle.

Kind of weird that the winning male PC accent looks like the arcane festival accent from last year. Not in a plagiarised way, just... we've already got a pink accent for male PCs...now here's another
TAkaIpD.png
hhhh I'm stoked for that PC accent I need another male just for it LOL

Wonderful job everyone who won!
hhhh I'm stoked for that PC accent I need another male just for it LOL

Wonderful job everyone who won!
arcane
hi i'm bunny!!
Loving how we're getting a new armor set bundle, I love the iron/gold/etc armor but because it's all the same design wise it's good to have an armor set that looks different

So much golem stuff makes me want to actually level up a 25 team but so much grinding //sobs
Loving how we're getting a new armor set bundle, I love the iron/gold/etc armor but because it's all the same design wise it's good to have an armor set that looks different

So much golem stuff makes me want to actually level up a 25 team but so much grinding //sobs
mvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.pngmvO7hvU.png
Awesome!
Awesome!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20