Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop Skins
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
The skins look awesome!!!
I cant wait to grind for them!
The skins look awesome!!!
I cant wait to grind for them!
v6iKMZr.png 23852.png

Sunny
he/him
FR +3
Sweet, yay for new accents and skins. :D
Sweet, yay for new accents and skins. :D
wqIOlcG.png
pretty skins *-*
pretty skins *-*
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Oooh! I'm really digging the Frost Delver and Spellbound Golem accents.
Oooh! I'm really digging the Frost Delver and Spellbound Golem accents.
loving every bit of the filigree armor!!!!
all of those skins are gorgeous too, I gotta start coli grinding... nice job and congrats to all the artists!
Awesome updates lately, can't wait for the Trickmurk Circus!!
loving every bit of the filigree armor!!!!
all of those skins are gorgeous too, I gotta start coli grinding... nice job and congrats to all the artists!
Awesome updates lately, can't wait for the Trickmurk Circus!!
The Water Flight
wx4q.png
More Powerful Than The Greatest of Waves
Wow Exciting :D
Wow Exciting :D
Admittedly disappointed FR staff apparently didn't want to be our valentine and give us an update related to the holiday, but I still like all the stuff here. All the skins and accents look great and Golem Workshop desperately needs more valuable drops too so they're a much needed addition.

I'm also really interested in seeing how all these recent decreases in hoof drops affect tawny antler prices in the AH. To be honest I always thought they were way too easy to swap and I have more then enough of them already so I'm all for this.
Admittedly disappointed FR staff apparently didn't want to be our valentine and give us an update related to the holiday, but I still like all the stuff here. All the skins and accents look great and Golem Workshop desperately needs more valuable drops too so they're a much needed addition.

I'm also really interested in seeing how all these recent decreases in hoof drops affect tawny antler prices in the AH. To be honest I always thought they were way too easy to swap and I have more then enough of them already so I'm all for this.
3 hours ahead of FR
Yesss, more filigree armor. Fantastic. I am also loving those Golem Workshop skins/accents. I am going to need that Iron Creeper accent, pronto.
Yesss, more filigree armor. Fantastic. I am also loving those Golem Workshop skins/accents. I am going to need that Iron Creeper accent, pronto.
JViYfKK.png
And with the addition of the spellbound golem accent I officially need accent layering :L
And with the addition of the spellbound golem accent I officially need accent layering :L
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
The wildclaw and male tundra skins look really neat-o. I'm gonna have to really work at it to get to the workshop and grind it like heck to get those skins. And any other cool things along the way.
The wildclaw and male tundra skins look really neat-o. I'm gonna have to really work at it to get to the workshop and grind it like heck to get those skins. And any other cool things along the way.
vQnKJm4.pngMV1Iakt.pngUqPYgvq.jpgeGiN2Xv.png?64N9V=party.png?6stY7=party.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20