Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Okapi: A New Tertiary Gene!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67
Oooh, I do believe that Okapi is going to be competing with Smoke as my favorite tertiary gene, I /love/ it!
Oooh, I do believe that Okapi is going to be competing with Smoke as my favorite tertiary gene, I /love/ it!
3UQGyNs.png
this should prove interesting
this should prove interesting
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Good for variation! Doesn't suit any of my dragons though! XD
Good for variation! Doesn't suit any of my dragons though! XD
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Looking good!
Looking good!
Oh wow, the new gene looks so neat! And those new items are so cool; I love the slugs especially! Once again, awesome job to all the artists involved.
Oh wow, the new gene looks so neat! And those new items are so cool; I love the slugs especially! Once again, awesome job to all the artists involved.
clocking in for my shift at the not making sense factory
I love the Gene it looks cute! :3
I love the Gene it looks cute! :3
....Just creepin' through.....
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! *_*
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it! *_*
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Damn, I'm sure it costs a lot! :O
Damn, I'm sure it costs a lot! :O
tumblr_nafi5zrY3i1tfzajgo1_500.gif
It's definitely cool to see so many new features coming out. I like the variation a lot. But my wallet is glad I can't find any workable combinations with okapi for my dragons!
It's definitely cool to see so many new features coming out. I like the variation a lot. But my wallet is glad I can't find any workable combinations with okapi for my dragons!
XbEbKYQ.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67