Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 451 452
@gatorguts Yup. I've opened over a hundred. :(
@gatorguts Yup. I've opened over a hundred. :(
@MorganK I think at that point you need to realize this is a game-- it's FOR FUN.
I'm sorry this game frustrates you so much but I think at the point where sometime is no longer fun and only stresses you out, you might want to give it a break or not play at all.
@MorganK I think at that point you need to realize this is a game-- it's FOR FUN.
I'm sorry this game frustrates you so much but I think at the point where sometime is no longer fun and only stresses you out, you might want to give it a break or not play at all.
DemonbyAnza_zps025ab7f1.gifCHEESEBURGERS ezimba16944221133600_zpse521375e.gif
Is it just me or is the site lagging? Nothing else lags for me except for FR. I spent like half an hour just trying to load the coli and end up with either nothing or some kind of glitch that doesn't let me to continue the fight. I've gotten a total of three chests from the coli since the event started and I've haven't taken any breaks in between.
Maybe I'll just try again tomorrow.
Is it just me or is the site lagging? Nothing else lags for me except for FR. I spent like half an hour just trying to load the coli and end up with either nothing or some kind of glitch that doesn't let me to continue the fight. I've gotten a total of three chests from the coli since the event started and I've haven't taken any breaks in between.
Maybe I'll just try again tomorrow.
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
This is how this makes me feel: [img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/883840_o.gif[/img] [B]NEW DRAGONS!!!!!!!!
This is how this makes me feel:
883840_o.gif

NEW DRAGONS!!!!!!!!
Xq4T604.gifQk0Boxn.gif
Hi there. I'm a nerd.
Do chests even have a chance to drop scrolls?

All the new dragons people seem to have got, are from eggs, not scrolls.

There's 1 scroll on the market, but for all we know, that didn't even come from a chest.
Do chests even have a chance to drop scrolls?

All the new dragons people seem to have got, are from eggs, not scrolls.

There's 1 scroll on the market, but for all we know, that didn't even come from a chest.
I really wish you guys would reconsider the prices on the scrolls.

It's kind of silly, especially if you are targeting a younger audience. What do you think these kids get paid for their allowance, $50 a week? I can barely afford that on groceries every week, and that's just my half of our weekly food/necessities spending.

Which points to another thing. I love FR and what you guys do, but as some of us are also adults, we also have bills. Just announcing a new breed, you're going to have a ton of incoming money- I myself spent what I could to get $10 worth of gems, only to find out they're going for 4k gems. If I'd have known that then, I wouldn't have spent any real money at all. I would've put my weekly allowance to something better.

That's right, kiddos. A financially responsible adult has an allowance, too.

Glad for the new breed, glad for the newer genes. Thankful, but still disappointed.
I really wish you guys would reconsider the prices on the scrolls.

It's kind of silly, especially if you are targeting a younger audience. What do you think these kids get paid for their allowance, $50 a week? I can barely afford that on groceries every week, and that's just my half of our weekly food/necessities spending.

Which points to another thing. I love FR and what you guys do, but as some of us are also adults, we also have bills. Just announcing a new breed, you're going to have a ton of incoming money- I myself spent what I could to get $10 worth of gems, only to find out they're going for 4k gems. If I'd have known that then, I wouldn't have spent any real money at all. I would've put my weekly allowance to something better.

That's right, kiddos. A financially responsible adult has an allowance, too.

Glad for the new breed, glad for the newer genes. Thankful, but still disappointed.
ibedoiqq4YHK7T.png
*gasps* I must have this dragon . . . . . . . . I MUST HAVE THIS DRAGON!!!
*gasps* I must have this dragon . . . . . . . . I MUST HAVE THIS DRAGON!!!
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@Drago

In theory? Yes.
In practice? I see no.
@Drago

In theory? Yes.
In practice? I see no.
9RUCTKz.pngFBb49Y6.png
i have to get one
i have to get one
Brah
Brah