Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70
Mutha effin robo arachnids, h e l l y e s
Mutha effin robo arachnids, h e l l y e s
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
I hope the construction miths causing elim to not refund breath is a bug and not a feature.
I hope the construction miths causing elim to not refund breath is a bug and not a feature.
iZL3f1a.png
aaaaaa thank you! i've been grinding the workshop all day and i love the challenge, love all the enemies so far. GOOD JORB
aaaaaa thank you! i've been grinding the workshop all day and i love the challenge, love all the enemies so far. GOOD JORB
Ahhh I love this place! Will have to get a permanent third glass cannon. Finally got a familiar too, a swift lumen *o*
Ahhh I love this place! Will have to get a permanent third glass cannon. Finally got a familiar too, a swift lumen *o*
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@Gucumatz it's a known bug. What is happening is when you eliminate them it takes their HP down to exactly 0 (instead of taking the HP into the negative). They die but for some reason the site doesn't recognize it as a kill and thus doesn't refund the breath. If you did one more point of damage the site would have refunded the breath
@Gucumatz it's a known bug. What is happening is when you eliminate them it takes their HP down to exactly 0 (instead of taking the HP into the negative). They die but for some reason the site doesn't recognize it as a kill and thus doesn't refund the breath. If you did one more point of damage the site would have refunded the breath
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Wow, dang. That's silly. Thanks for letting me know.
@DragonSage Wow, dang. That's silly. Thanks for letting me know.
iZL3f1a.png
is this a subtle hint that there will be more robot-like stuff int he future ? i like robots. :3
is this a subtle hint that there will be more robot-like stuff int he future ? i like robots. :3
FRIEND.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
[quote name="Harkness" date="2014-12-09 20:48:13"]hmm. iffy about using the word 'golem' because of the ties to a religion that is a minority group. don't know if appropriation is the right word and for all I know the admins have ties to that religion.[/quote] Meh, it's a mystical creature like dragons and usually seen this way, despite religious/cultural ties. Golems appear in many fantasy games and movies all the time. I see no problem with it. and also [img]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/f/f2/076Golem.png/250px-076Golem.png[/img] a pokemon xD So yep, no need to worry, no harm done here c:
Harkness wrote on 2014-12-09 20:48:13:
hmm. iffy about using the word 'golem' because of the ties to a religion that is a minority group. don't know if appropriation is the right word and for all I know the admins have ties to that religion.

Meh, it's a mystical creature like dragons and usually seen this way, despite religious/cultural ties. Golems appear in many fantasy games and movies all the time. I see no problem with it.

and also

250px-076Golem.png

a pokemon xD So yep, no need to worry, no harm done here c:
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="MrMoon" date="2014-12-10 00:56:08"]@Undel: Including spiders in the new venue makes it incredibly inhospitable to me as a sever arachnophobe. Please remove them.[/quote] Specific phobias can be of anything. For example, one of the most common uncommon phobias (if that makes sense) is of buttons. If Undel removed every single monster that could trigger a phobia, he'd have to remove [i]every single monster[/i]. This means that a person with a phobia has to deal with things themselves, either taking the steps to cure their phobia, or avoiding the situations where that phobia is presented. It's not possible to protect all phobics, and it's not fair on everyone else to decide that vaguely spider-like things are now banned across the interwebs.
MrMoon wrote on 2014-12-10 00:56:08:
@Undel: Including spiders in the new venue makes it incredibly inhospitable to me as a sever arachnophobe. Please remove them.

Specific phobias can be of anything. For example, one of the most common uncommon phobias (if that makes sense) is of buttons. If Undel removed every single monster that could trigger a phobia, he'd have to remove every single monster.

This means that a person with a phobia has to deal with things themselves, either taking the steps to cure their phobia, or avoiding the situations where that phobia is presented. It's not possible to protect all phobics, and it's not fair on everyone else to decide that vaguely spider-like things are now banned across the interwebs.
ping PARLAH not pariah.
Yeah, I did not know about pinging before I made my 'clever' username.
YESSSSS
YESSSSS
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 70