Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70
@rooty

The problem is that I'm a stupid bum who goes NOOO I CAN WIN THIS, I CAN WIN

I usually do reload the page, but I'm failing so often in the battles that the couple of times that I get it wrong and die add up.

I think I'll have to get a healer. I'm fighting with 2 stoned/levelled glass cannons. That's fine for Kelp Beds, but cannot handle this.
@rooty

The problem is that I'm a stupid bum who goes NOOO I CAN WIN THIS, I CAN WIN

I usually do reload the page, but I'm failing so often in the battles that the couple of times that I get it wrong and die add up.

I think I'll have to get a healer. I'm fighting with 2 stoned/levelled glass cannons. That's fine for Kelp Beds, but cannot handle this.
ping PARLAH not pariah.
Yeah, I did not know about pinging before I made my 'clever' username.
OH MY GOD ROBOTS HELL YEAH
OH MY GOD ROBOTS HELL YEAH
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
I was just thinking last night of how cute squirrel familiars would be!
I was just thinking last night of how cute squirrel familiars would be!
bannersig.gif
robits! beep boop spaaaace :y
robits! beep boop spaaaace :y
Wow, We're still here! C: /[/b] My tumblarg (+) / Ert Blerg (+) plants-vs-zombies-banner.png
HOLY
HOLY
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Cool!
Cool!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
That new venue is SO FUN.

Makes me glad I didn't sacrifice my mage/healer dragon. O_O She's the only reason I can last in this place.
That new venue is SO FUN.

Makes me glad I didn't sacrifice my mage/healer dragon. O_O She's the only reason I can last in this place.
"You can't give up hope just because it's hopeless. You gotta hope even more, and cover your ears and go 'bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!'"
This is what happens when you don't let Lightning dragons take a break!

@Undel Also, I think this is a bug, but some enemies don't refund the 35 breath from an eliminate, even after finishing the enemy off.
I've noticed it happening on the Construction and Sentinel Miths.
Is this intentional?
This is what happens when you don't let Lightning dragons take a break!

@Undel Also, I think this is a bug, but some enemies don't refund the 35 breath from an eliminate, even after finishing the enemy off.
I've noticed it happening on the Construction and Sentinel Miths.
Is this intentional?
xafpxUm.png Commodore Airless, Thief of Breath

, the windiest thing.
Player of the Breezes and Cloud Breaker in Wind's Battle Royale Division.
I love the new venue!! I just wish I could level my babies past 25 there. It'd give me a new challenge. Regardless I can't wait to try and snag some of the new familiars c:
I love the new venue!! I just wish I could level my babies past 25 there. It'd give me a new challenge. Regardless I can't wait to try and snag some of the new familiars c:
WOOOOOAH those new familiars are awesome!!
WOOOOOAH those new familiars are awesome!!
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 69 70