Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, vol 10
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33
@Clocks

Oh, I know I probably won't get an actual answer (and if I do, chances are it'll be one that avoids any actual details). I do believe, at the very least, that they should take responsibility for PM trades until then if the transaction is written out and confirmed by both the seller and the buyer. At this point, it seems they're doing their best to make people use the Auction House instead of forums or PMs for sales; it has a treasure sink, after all.
@Clocks

Oh, I know I probably won't get an actual answer (and if I do, chances are it'll be one that avoids any actual details). I do believe, at the very least, that they should take responsibility for PM trades until then if the transaction is written out and confirmed by both the seller and the buyer. At this point, it seems they're doing their best to make people use the Auction House instead of forums or PMs for sales; it has a treasure sink, after all.
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
Registration is opening on my birthday, fancy that :D
WH2fSe6.gif
[quote name="@Suzaku" date="2014-12-05 13:19:47"]Registration is opening on my birthday, fancy that :D[/quote] More friends to celebrate with! :D
@Suzaku wrote on 2014-12-05 13:19:47:
More friends to celebrate with! :D
U58SZuw.png
Oh ho, how neat about the trading post. Looks like my drags are well traveled seeing how often I click on that link. XD
Oh ho, how neat about the trading post. Looks like my drags are well traveled seeing how often I click on that link. XD
NIWcCbT.png2ymai6s.pngAFSrXd8.gif
[quote name="Pixar" date="2014-12-04 23:04:09"][CENTER][color=purple]I'm kinda of iffy on the new registration window opening so soon. We just had one and it seems a lot of the new people left. There were over 4,000 some people online for the first three days and now its around 1,500-2,500*, and I'm on [i]a lot[/i]. I know there are different time zones but the number gets low around the AM's. I think the site should be looked into more before inviting tons more people, or at least make the windows more spaced out. The site is not keeping players as it should be and having more people flood in makes it overwhelming. And this WotW seems a little...vague. Um, didn't we all say how transparency is the way to go? I was also convinced that WotW's were used to answer questions and stuff, I don't see a lot of that going on here. .o - o.''[/quote] @Pixar I'm pretty sure numbers like that will always be the case. Of course people will stick around for the first couple of days until the novelty wears off. Not all active users are online 24/7. If anything, reducing the distance between the registration windows until one day the registrations will be open permanently should make those numbers more stable.
Pixar wrote on 2014-12-04 23:04:09:
I'm kinda of iffy on the new registration window opening so soon. We just had one and it seems a lot of the new people left. There were over 4,000 some people online for the first three days and now its around 1,500-2,500*, and I'm on a lot. I know there are different time zones but the number gets low around the AM's.

I think the site should be looked into more before inviting tons more people, or at least make the windows more spaced out. The site is not keeping players as it should be and having more people flood in makes it overwhelming.

And this WotW seems a little...vague. Um, didn't we all say how transparency is the way to go? I was also convinced that WotW's were used to answer questions and stuff, I don't see a lot of that going on here.

.o - o.''

@Pixar I'm pretty sure numbers like that will always be the case. Of course people will stick around for the first couple of days until the novelty wears off. Not all active users are online 24/7.
If anything, reducing the distance between the registration windows until one day the registrations will be open permanently should make those numbers more stable.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
What is secure item trading?
What is secure item trading?
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@Pank Sorta late reply, but I didn't see anyone else comment on that!
The rating dragon is a swiftwing, which is a reject breed. Here's more about them:
http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Swiftwing_Dragons
@Pank Sorta late reply, but I didn't see anyone else comment on that!
The rating dragon is a swiftwing, which is a reject breed. Here's more about them:
http://flightrising.wikia.com/wiki/Swiftwing_Dragons
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
Congratulations, New Mods! :D You're gonna do great!!!
Congratulations, New Mods! :D You're gonna do great!!!
tumblr_inline_nfqbnzu6b31qdm6ml.png
I don't know if this has been answered, but does this mean the battle royale coming up won't be skewed? I think I misread the part about dominance the first time. When I read it last night, I thought it meant that Earth had inactive accounts not counting against them anymore, and the programming went well, so they would be spreading it to other flights. Reading it again, I'm seeing that inactive accounts were assigned to Earth in the programming, but don't actually count against Earth or anyone with Dom, but it scared people, so now inactive accounts will be assigned an element randomly? Sorry for the confusion, I just wanted clarification before the royale.
I don't know if this has been answered, but does this mean the battle royale coming up won't be skewed? I think I misread the part about dominance the first time. When I read it last night, I thought it meant that Earth had inactive accounts not counting against them anymore, and the programming went well, so they would be spreading it to other flights. Reading it again, I'm seeing that inactive accounts were assigned to Earth in the programming, but don't actually count against Earth or anyone with Dom, but it scared people, so now inactive accounts will be assigned an element randomly? Sorry for the confusion, I just wanted clarification before the royale.
Another @Nerd to beat up >:)

(Yay, mods, Nerd and @Barbie! idk if it's appropriate for me to say welcome to the team since I'm not on it or anything.)
Another @Nerd to beat up >:)

(Yay, mods, Nerd and @Barbie! idk if it's appropriate for me to say welcome to the team since I'm not on it or anything.)
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 32 33