Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2014
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
YAY NEW BEAR!! Yay for celebrating! YAAAAYY!!!
YAY NEW BEAR!! Yay for celebrating! YAAAAYY!!!
Wow! So many great skins to choose from. Congratulations everyone on a superb job! XD
Wow! So many great skins to choose from. Congratulations everyone on a superb job! XD
I'm going to be broke by the end of this holiday, these skins are just too pretty T-T
I'm going to be broke by the end of this holiday, these skins are just too pretty T-T
V8S9CWzHLO7t.png
Fear not, young one, for this crusader shall not taste death.
In life, they were the bearer of great deeds.
Now, in passing, they shall taste only paradise.
The light does not abandon its champions.
Yay, my second honorable mention :D Thanks~ (I thought I'd done something wrong for a moment when I got pinged by undel X3)
Yay, my second honorable mention :D Thanks~ (I thought I'd done something wrong for a moment when I got pinged by undel X3)
Forum-signature.png
Sweet! Pretty skins and a cute familiar ;u;
Sweet! Pretty skins and a cute familiar ;u;
@Draujay LOOK YOU GOT AN HONORABBLE MENTION AGAIN!!!

UR THE BESTIST
@Draujay LOOK YOU GOT AN HONORABBLE MENTION AGAIN!!!

UR THE BESTIST
/me adds another voice to the list of those disappointed with the lack of Snapper stuff.

I'm surprised there isn't some rule with these skin contests that every breed must be represented in the winners.
/me adds another voice to the list of those disappointed with the lack of Snapper stuff.

I'm surprised there isn't some rule with these skin contests that every breed must be represented in the winners.
Note to self
@Bubble1234

Do your gathering in the Earth area this week. You will get the tokens there. Also from the coli but I'm not sure where. Gathering is a sure thing. Good luck!
@Bubble1234

Do your gathering in the Earth area this week. You will get the tokens there. Also from the coli but I'm not sure where. Gathering is a sure thing. Good luck!
muwi1j.jpg
I love the accents
I love the accents
My Lair | My Profile | Etc | Etc |
XQgrsEg.png
O3O
Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss
O3O
Yaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssss
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33