Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
As the person who never complained who turned into the person who complained a lot, I am now back to not complaining because this is my favorite holiday since joining.

I love the comet, and I especially love the bear.

I love ALL the bears.

I love them.

I also love all the skins and accents that were picked!
As the person who never complained who turned into the person who complained a lot, I am now back to not complaining because this is my favorite holiday since joining.

I love the comet, and I especially love the bear.

I love ALL the bears.

I love them.

I also love all the skins and accents that were picked!
I like the cute bear, but tbh the only thing I really want from this holiday is the comet for my skydancer, hm
I like the cute bear, but tbh the only thing I really want from this holiday is the comet for my skydancer, hm
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
Need those bears. ALL OF THEM!
Need those bears. ALL OF THEM!
forsale.png[/url]8705910.png9149790.png9149791.png
Yes! I have money!!
Yes! I have money!!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
*looks at money saving up for lair expansion and gives it to the Marketplace* u.u Just take it ... Take it all.

Also ... adorable bear! x.x
*looks at money saving up for lair expansion and gives it to the Marketplace* u.u Just take it ... Take it all.

Also ... adorable bear! x.x
I definitely need that companion comet. ;) Love the items!!
I definitely need that companion comet. ;) Love the items!!
*HAPPY SCREECHING*
*HAPPY SCREECHING*
Hey, the descriptions on Spectral Spellcaster and Scripts of the Apprentice both say that they're 11 out of 12! Maybe someone else has mentioned, but I'm too busy to check. lD
Hey, the descriptions on Spectral Spellcaster and Scripts of the Apprentice both say that they're 11 out of 12! Maybe someone else has mentioned, but I'm too busy to check. lD
I don't think I've been so excited about accents in festive favours before, these are all gorgeous and I've seen many entries that were full of talent as well. Congrats to the winners! Happy Starfalls c:
I don't think I've been so excited about accents in festive favours before, these are all gorgeous and I've seen many entries that were full of talent as well. Congrats to the winners! Happy Starfalls c:
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
Sorry if someone else mentioned this, but did anyone else notice that two of the accents say "11/12"?
EDIT: Just saw that @Justmissjac noticed it, too.

Other than that, I'm happy that all the my flight's festival has arrived! (Though I wish there were fae skins/accents).
Sorry if someone else mentioned this, but did anyone else notice that two of the accents say "11/12"?
EDIT: Just saw that @Justmissjac noticed it, too.

Other than that, I'm happy that all the my flight's festival has arrived! (Though I wish there were fae skins/accents).
5yhn5c.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34