Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Waterway Skins
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I like the PC female skin!
I like the PC female skin!
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLUE!
THANK YOU!
JKNHSGLS:IGHUJBHL:WZFJSGEL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BLUE!
THANK YOU!
JKNHSGLS:IGHUJBHL:WZFJSGEL
TOW2n3q.png
I love the spiral and fea skins ^-^
I love the spiral and fea skins ^-^
Accent Shop
The skins are pretty neat, and the platypi familiars are going on my "must have" list right now if not sooner.

The treasure increase on puzzles on the other hand I'm a little bit underwhelmed with after having tried a few games... But that might be because it's been so long since I last played them that I'm not really feeling the impact of the increase. In any case it's cool to see that you're improving the games.
The skins are pretty neat, and the platypi familiars are going on my "must have" list right now if not sooner.

The treasure increase on puzzles on the other hand I'm a little bit underwhelmed with after having tried a few games... But that might be because it's been so long since I last played them that I'm not really feeling the impact of the increase. In any case it's cool to see that you're improving the games.
*is so happy about the shock switch payout*
And my gravy, that red Spiral skin is incredibly attractive. To the Coliseum!
*is so happy about the shock switch payout*
And my gravy, that red Spiral skin is incredibly attractive. To the Coliseum!
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
Thank you for tweaking the payout on jigsaw and shock switch :D
Thank you for tweaking the payout on jigsaw and shock switch :D
04isyIW.pngyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifyMwAJm4.gifzuzPKXV.png
I love the Fae skin and the new apparel! Also happy about the Jigsaw updates because that is my favourite game!
I love the Fae skin and the new apparel! Also happy about the Jigsaw updates because that is my favourite game!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@ElectricPegasus I...thought the exact same thing lol. I turned to my fiance and wen't "holy cow this update is huge!" then opened it and went' "no wait...im just dumb..."
@ElectricPegasus I...thought the exact same thing lol. I turned to my fiance and wen't "holy cow this update is huge!" then opened it and went' "no wait...im just dumb..."
@ElectricPegasus @Ryha, I thought the same thing at first, would love to put a daisy flowerfall on my light sprite!
@ElectricPegasus @Ryha, I thought the same thing at first, would love to put a daisy flowerfall on my light sprite!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
Nice update, but erm with all the familiars being piled on as of late we realllllllllllllllly need a way to organize them or have them in a list (with maybe a bonded by them if you've bonded that day) versus the tiny box=/
Nice update, but erm with all the familiars being piled on as of late we realllllllllllllllly need a way to organize them or have them in a list (with maybe a bonded by them if you've bonded that day) versus the tiny box=/
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13