Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43
Subpar?
I LOVE the iri/shimmer!
Subpar?
I LOVE the iri/shimmer!
CSTdyj6.png5918.pngbaphan2.png
@Miriam
Yes it is. ;)
Second rare breed on the website!
@Miriam
Yes it is. ;)
Second rare breed on the website!
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Eeeeeeep! I've got to get me a pair!!! You guys are AWESOME!
Eeeeeeep! I've got to get me a pair!!! You guys are AWESOME!
Loves all things feline
NEW DRAGONS OMG!
NEW DRAGONS OMG!

@Pokemon I see nothing subpar about that. And I wasn't talking about people complaining about the art. I'm talking about people complaining that they're gem dragons.
@Pokemon I see nothing subpar about that. And I wasn't talking about people complaining about the art. I'm talking about people complaining that they're gem dragons.
Oh my goodness they're perfect aaaaahhh
Oh my goodness they're perfect aaaaahhh
Can I just say I love the artwork for the hatchlings? Long term, I may be buying some scrolls of eternal youth so I can keep some snake-kittens in my lair.
Can I just say I love the artwork for the hatchlings? Long term, I may be buying some scrolls of eternal youth so I can keep some snake-kittens in my lair.
AAAAAaaaaaaaaahh I wish the admin posted more info about them... and that they don't end up being the fire natives. O.o else I shall be spending 40$ on this site to scroll my progs fffffffffffffffffffff-
AAAAAaaaaaaaaahh I wish the admin posted more info about them... and that they don't end up being the fire natives. O.o else I shall be spending 40$ on this site to scroll my progs fffffffffffffffffffff-
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
THIS IS SO EXCITING

I LOVE these guys. It'll just be a while until I can afford one. Thank you for all your hard work in making such adorable snakeybirds!
THIS IS SO EXCITING

I LOVE these guys. It'll just be a while until I can afford one. Thank you for all your hard work in making such adorable snakeybirds!
tMWSKAV.png
:D Yay!
I would buy one right this moment if I wasn't completely and utterly broke!
:D Yay!
I would buy one right this moment if I wasn't completely and utterly broke!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 42 43