Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Breed: Coatl
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43
Oh my gosh, they're so adorable!! ;w;
Oh my gosh, they're so adorable!! ;w;
/screams

I need, like, a ton of these. Now I'll know what to pair up my gen1 Wildclaws with. :)
/screams

I need, like, a ton of these. Now I'll know what to pair up my gen1 Wildclaws with. :)
ZPPY.png
These are just adorable. X3;; Quick question, though... The females seem to be missing part of their lineart? The underbelly part of their tails; the males have an outline while the females don't.

(Please don't take this post to be a complaint or anything, and I mean no offense at all, I just figured that I should point it out in case it was accidental. ^^;; Either way, I'll definitely be buying some scrolls once I have the money for it. XD)
These are just adorable. X3;; Quick question, though... The females seem to be missing part of their lineart? The underbelly part of their tails; the males have an outline while the females don't.

(Please don't take this post to be a complaint or anything, and I mean no offense at all, I just figured that I should point it out in case it was accidental. ^^;; Either way, I'll definitely be buying some scrolls once I have the money for it. XD)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
Ahhh, noooo, just when I thought I had decided what to breed change my new breeding pair to, this happens. -waily waily-

I'm so bad at decisions. Maybe I'll do a WC/Coatl pair. Is that loopy? Is that a waste of gems? Oh no. I'm rubbish at decisions! -hides under a rock-

PS: I think the males are kind of cute and pretty but the females are intimidating :o
Ahhh, noooo, just when I thought I had decided what to breed change my new breeding pair to, this happens. -waily waily-

I'm so bad at decisions. Maybe I'll do a WC/Coatl pair. Is that loopy? Is that a waste of gems? Oh no. I'm rubbish at decisions! -hides under a rock-

PS: I think the males are kind of cute and pretty but the females are intimidating :o
I don't know how I feel about the females just yet, but the males are cute! I love their fat little bodies and tiny legs. ;v;
I don't know how I feel about the females just yet, but the males are cute! I love their fat little bodies and tiny legs. ;v;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
OMG right?! @Danika the babies are too cute, I need to get me a Coatl set!! This will be costly and take awhile.
OMG right?! @Danika the babies are too cute, I need to get me a Coatl set!! This will be costly and take awhile.
Rotund little cuties! What's the cooldown on them? Is it the same as Wildclaws?
Rotund little cuties! What's the cooldown on them? Is it the same as Wildclaws?
SQVdsFh.png
ahhbjshbjsjh I need one!
ahhbjshbjsjh I need one!
64px-BT691.png
Fat snake birds, yes!!!
Fat snake birds, yes!!!
Wooo! I am so glad I have some money left from Christmas. Time to change somebody into one of these things!
Wooo! I am so glad I have some money left from Christmas. Time to change somebody into one of these things!
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 42 43