Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel + Dragon Auction Update
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
Thanks so much for page purchasing! This will be so much easier. :)
Thanks so much for page purchasing! This will be so much easier. :)
Thanks so much for the purchase page! *hugs it* That is some fine work, and it's gratifying to watch you implement things we're asking for. :)

(Now that we can buy from profile pages, maybe when we do dragon searches they can give us a little icon on the search returns for the ones that are on the AH? >.> )
Thanks so much for the purchase page! *hugs it* That is some fine work, and it's gratifying to watch you implement things we're asking for. :)

(Now that we can buy from profile pages, maybe when we do dragon searches they can give us a little icon on the search returns for the ones that are on the AH? >.> )
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
HOLY EFF. FINALLY.
I like update.
HOLY EFF. FINALLY.
I like update.
Page Purchase is GREAT because I've been wanting a "sort by color" and now I can do that straight from the Encyclopedia. Also, I want to thank you for how much faster the site is now. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
Page Purchase is GREAT because I've been wanting a "sort by color" and now I can do that straight from the Encyclopedia. Also, I want to thank you for how much faster the site is now. It hasn't gone unnoticed.
Thank you so much!
Thank you so much!
Whooooo!!! Yay!!!! Purchase Dragon Button !!!!!!

Now all I have to do is get moar treasure to buy moar lair space so I can click that new buy dragon button and buy them pretty laurels.
Whooooo!!! Yay!!!! Purchase Dragon Button !!!!!!

Now all I have to do is get moar treasure to buy moar lair space so I can click that new buy dragon button and buy them pretty laurels.
Yes!! This is awesome!
Thanks!! :)
Yes!! This is awesome!
Thanks!! :)
Muahahahahaha
Dragon purchasing!!!!
Muahahahahaha
Dragon purchasing!!!!
sparkly.gif
Praise Windsinger, what an amazing update, thank you! This'll make things a lot easier now c:

Now if only I had some treasure to spend I could celebrate this update properly.
Praise Windsinger, what an amazing update, thank you! This'll make things a lot easier now c:

Now if only I had some treasure to spend I could celebrate this update properly.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
You guys rock for listening to the community and working on what people want the most. ^^ Nice work, and I cannot wait to see the server optimizations in action!
You guys rock for listening to the community and working on what people want the most. ^^ Nice work, and I cannot wait to see the server optimizations in action!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22