Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel + Dragon Auction Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Thank you FR staff! The wreaths/laurels are awesome and it's great the purchase dragon feature has been implemented! It's really nice to know y'all are listening to suggestions and making wanted features happen.
Thank you FR staff! The wreaths/laurels are awesome and it's great the purchase dragon feature has been implemented! It's really nice to know y'all are listening to suggestions and making wanted features happen.
Fantastic changes! Thank you.
Fantastic changes! Thank you.
coH7AEL.png
THANK YOU SO MUCH
im super poor since buying another dragon but i'll be sure to use this feature in the future!
THANK YOU SO MUCH
im super poor since buying another dragon but i'll be sure to use this feature in the future!
FINALLY a page purchase button! I've wanted this forever. No more searching through 100+ pages for a dragon!
FINALLY a page purchase button! I've wanted this forever. No more searching through 100+ pages for a dragon!
PROFILE PURCHASE WHEEE
PROFILE PURCHASE WHEEE
sweet!
sweet!
37adqBC.png
Yayy! I'm so excited!! -wiggles-
Yayy! I'm so excited!! -wiggles-
2yl8qys.jpg2n8zaxt.jpg
AH YES the page purchase that is soooo nice! Too often I accidentally open a dragon's page in the same tab as the AH and then I must rummage around to find it again. But now that is an issue no more!
AH YES the page purchase that is soooo nice! Too often I accidentally open a dragon's page in the same tab as the AH and then I must rummage around to find it again. But now that is an issue no more!
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
HAH, so that's what they were!
HAH, so that's what they were!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Ohhhh bless your little hearts, buying dragons from their page is GREAT.
Ohhhh bless your little hearts, buying dragons from their page is GREAT.
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22