Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Bobbleheads - Candygrams for RoR!
1 2
Thanks!
Thanks!
@Stormagedon

You are very welcome. I'll be doing at least 1 freebie each week if you ever want more~
@Stormagedon

You are very welcome. I'll be doing at least 1 freebie each week if you ever want more~
I'm back but don't remember anything...
These are so cute

Edit: The rest of my message got cut off o-O May I have the yellow one please?
These are so cute

Edit: The rest of my message got cut off o-O May I have the yellow one please?
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Here ya go. So far the downward ears have been occurring more rarely. @ChuChuZorua [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/zaiqukaj/ChuChuZorua-001_zpse241914d.png[/img]
Here ya go. So far the downward ears have been occurring more rarely.

@ChuChuZorua
ChuChuZorua-001_zpse241914d.png
Thank you so much

Edit: My message got cut off again. 8| Anyway, I'll be stalking, like I said earlier these guys are just plain adorable. X3
Thank you so much

Edit: My message got cut off again. 8| Anyway, I'll be stalking, like I said earlier these guys are just plain adorable. X3
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Thank yoouuu aaaaaaah X3 I'll also be stalking for sure!
Thank yoouuu aaaaaaah X3 I'll also be stalking for sure!
_____________________________wC5zS4I.png
frsig.png
9KurPRs.png
Yay for stalking.
Yay for stalking.
Ok guys here is 2 updates. I've got a little halloween freebie/gift thing going until the end of RoR and I would like to make a custom bobbler based off of a dragon of each of my early supporters. If you guys would like a pet based on your dragon just post the lad or lass in the thread.

@ChuChuZorua
@Crummdu
@Stormagedon

To celebrate Halloween and the Riot of Rot I'll be giving out some themed pets. Here is how it will work: Everyone who posts something related to the Riot of Rot will get a gift bag that will open at the start of the holiday. This pet is a free gift from me to you. Afterwards if you want to buy any friends a candygram it will be 5k treasure. Candygrams are a holiday themed adoptables gift. They are often customizable. When ordering a candygram please give me their username and 2 colors they like. These are semi customs that will have horns and manes. Ears and tail types will be randomized. For candygrams I'll make your order once the payment has been sent. Please include the word candygram in the title somewhere so I know what your treasure is for.
Ok guys here is 2 updates. I've got a little halloween freebie/gift thing going until the end of RoR and I would like to make a custom bobbler based off of a dragon of each of my early supporters. If you guys would like a pet based on your dragon just post the lad or lass in the thread.

@ChuChuZorua
@Crummdu
@Stormagedon

To celebrate Halloween and the Riot of Rot I'll be giving out some themed pets. Here is how it will work: Everyone who posts something related to the Riot of Rot will get a gift bag that will open at the start of the holiday. This pet is a free gift from me to you. Afterwards if you want to buy any friends a candygram it will be 5k treasure. Candygrams are a holiday themed adoptables gift. They are often customizable. When ordering a candygram please give me their username and 2 colors they like. These are semi customs that will have horns and manes. Ears and tail types will be randomized. For candygrams I'll make your order once the payment has been sent. Please include the word candygram in the title somewhere so I know what your treasure is for.
This thread needs a better name. /:
This thread needs a better name. /:
1 2