Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Bobbleheads - Candygrams for RoR!
1 2
I've always wanted to experiment more with making little pixel critters. Since we must make adoptables for sigs so tiny this seems perfect. I'm keeping these cheap since they are fun to play with. I'll also be giving away freebies frequently.
I've always wanted to experiment more with making little pixel critters. Since we must make adoptables for sigs so tiny this seems perfect. I'm keeping these cheap since they are fun to play with. I'll also be giving away freebies frequently.
I'm back but don't remember anything...
Current availability:

To celebrate Halloween and the Riot of Rot I'll be giving out some themed pets. Here is how it will work: Everyone who posts something related to the Riot of Rot will get a gift bag that will open at the start of the holiday. This pet is a free gift from me to you. Afterwards if you want to buy any friends a candygram it will be 5k treasure. Candygrams are a holiday themed adoptables gift. They are often customizable. When ordering a candygram please give me their username and 2 colors they like. These are semi customs that will have horns and manes. Ears and tail types will be randomized. For candygrams I'll make your order once the payment has been sent. Please include the word candygram in the title somewhere so I know what your treasure is for.

General Prices:
Egg (mystery end results): 2k
Adult pre-made: 5k
Breeding: 5k per egg (up to 5 eggs)
Current availability:

To celebrate Halloween and the Riot of Rot I'll be giving out some themed pets. Here is how it will work: Everyone who posts something related to the Riot of Rot will get a gift bag that will open at the start of the holiday. This pet is a free gift from me to you. Afterwards if you want to buy any friends a candygram it will be 5k treasure. Candygrams are a holiday themed adoptables gift. They are often customizable. When ordering a candygram please give me their username and 2 colors they like. These are semi customs that will have horns and manes. Ears and tail types will be randomized. For candygrams I'll make your order once the payment has been sent. Please include the word candygram in the title somewhere so I know what your treasure is for.

General Prices:
Egg (mystery end results): 2k
Adult pre-made: 5k
Breeding: 5k per egg (up to 5 eggs)
Known species, variants, and customs

The first species is a simple type of dragon that at its most complicated starting mutations resembles an imperial or pearlcatcher.

Variants and Genetics
Every few weeks or so a new line variant will be revealed.

Customs
Please note any species, gene, or modification that is added will be added to the pool of available ones to pop up randomly. So if you order a club tail or fluffy belly those will be added to the random tables and options for others. You will also have credit for the idea on the listing for variants. New custom bases must be baseed off of a FR thing, nature, mythology, or something of your own. Please no Pikachus or other cosplay species.

Randomized monster: 2k
Custom colors: 5k
Add a FR specific gene: +5k
New mutation: 50k
New species base: 100k
Known species, variants, and customs

The first species is a simple type of dragon that at its most complicated starting mutations resembles an imperial or pearlcatcher.

Variants and Genetics
Every few weeks or so a new line variant will be revealed.

Customs
Please note any species, gene, or modification that is added will be added to the pool of available ones to pop up randomly. So if you order a club tail or fluffy belly those will be added to the random tables and options for others. You will also have credit for the idea on the listing for variants. New custom bases must be baseed off of a FR thing, nature, mythology, or something of your own. Please no Pikachus or other cosplay species.

Randomized monster: 2k
Custom colors: 5k
Add a FR specific gene: +5k
New mutation: 50k
New species base: 100k
[b]Dropoff list and Owners[/b] Please note I will occasionally do an image purge to keep things nice any tidy. Once you get your pet it is best to save a copy and upload them to a free image hosting site like photobucket. [b]ChuChuZorua[/b] [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/zaiqukaj/ChuChuZorua-001_zpse241914d.png[/img] [b]Crummdu[/b] [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/zaiqukaj/Flight%20Rising/Crummdu-001_zps24bb8b8a.png[/img] [b]Stormagedon[/b] [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/zaiqukaj/Flight%20Rising/Stormagedon-001_zpsd2ef959b.png[/img]
Dropoff list and Owners

Please note I will occasionally do an image purge to keep things nice any tidy. Once you get your pet it is best to save a copy and upload them to a free image hosting site like photobucket.

ChuChuZorua
ChuChuZorua-001_zpse241914d.png

Crummdu
Crummdu-001_zps24bb8b8a.png

Stormagedon
Stormagedon-001_zpsd2ef959b.png
EXP points and bump/activity bonuses

Those who help out will get nice things. This will range from free pets, breedings, dragons, and possibly treasure.

Anyone who posts something each day will get an EXP point to go towards prizes and perks.
EXP points and bump/activity bonuses

Those who help out will get nice things. This will range from free pets, breedings, dragons, and possibly treasure.

Anyone who posts something each day will get an EXP point to go towards prizes and perks.
Our friends

This is where I'll be posting links to any other shops that would like to do a link trade.

Also after this post anyone can post here now.
Our friends

This is where I'll be posting links to any other shops that would like to do a link trade.

Also after this post anyone can post here now.
Ok the first 6 pets are going to be 100% free and first come first serve.
Ok the first 6 pets are going to be 100% free and first come first serve.
orange one? u w u
orange one? u w u
_____________________________wC5zS4I.png
frsig.png
9KurPRs.png
@zaiqukaj Green one?
@zaiqukaj Green one?
These pets/character designs now belong to you and you can do as you wish with them as long as you do not profit from them. They should be a good signature size and are transparent PNGs. @Crummdu [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/zaiqukaj/Flight%20Rising/Crummdu-001_zps24bb8b8a.png[/img] @Stormagedon [img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/zaiqukaj/Flight%20Rising/Stormagedon-001_zpsd2ef959b.png[/img]
These pets/character designs now belong to you and you can do as you wish with them as long as you do not profit from them. They should be a good signature size and are transparent PNGs.

@Crummdu
Crummdu-001_zps24bb8b8a.png

@Stormagedon
Stormagedon-001_zpsd2ef959b.png
1 2