Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed] Shaniae's Guardian Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Shaniae
I never mind waiting. I simply keep my focus on other tasks. Focus on enough short-term goals and before you know it that goal that seemed a long way off...is suddenly one of the ones right in front of you! Waiting by not waiting works I tell you. Besides I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait in the end; the adoptables are beautiful!

Btw did I get the price right?? And did you want it up front?
@Shaniae
I never mind waiting. I simply keep my focus on other tasks. Focus on enough short-term goals and before you know it that goal that seemed a long way off...is suddenly one of the ones right in front of you! Waiting by not waiting works I tell you. Besides I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait in the end; the adoptables are beautiful!

Btw did I get the price right?? And did you want it up front?
2h84i0x.png
@grenshaar hey man it's okay! You can always pay me back later, if you like. I never mind waiting for payment, so long as you don't forget or try to act all dodgey about it. Who would you like?

@Altreis OH RIGHT I forgot about the price xD Yes, 20k is right. You can pay me whenever it's convenient for you. I always feel more comfortable getting paid after it's done, but if you'd feel better paying ahead of time, that's fine too! Ultimately it's up to you ^^
@grenshaar hey man it's okay! You can always pay me back later, if you like. I never mind waiting for payment, so long as you don't forget or try to act all dodgey about it. Who would you like?

@Altreis OH RIGHT I forgot about the price xD Yes, 20k is right. You can pay me whenever it's convenient for you. I always feel more comfortable getting paid after it's done, but if you'd feel better paying ahead of time, that's fine too! Ultimately it's up to you ^^
tumblr_nqeo3vpXm81t0xirfo1_400.png xPCgHBg.png
Well even if I have to use puzzles I've been able to manage 20k a day and you'll ping me when it's ready, so if you prefer being paid after I'll be sure to have the money! Granted it's unusual for me to be quite that low...
Well even if I have to use puzzles I've been able to manage 20k a day and you'll ping me when it's ready, so if you prefer being paid after I'll be sure to have the money! Granted it's unusual for me to be quite that low...
2h84i0x.png
@Shaniae Honestly I think I will wait till I have enough treasure to do the two that I want. They have alot of apparel and I'm sure I can get enough in a few days of doing puzzles and such. I want to immortalize a pair that I have as guardians. I intend to breed change them eventually, But first I need to expand my lair more and get the scrolls and such for them. And I really prefer to have the payment ready to send before I even think of ordering art from people. ^^;
@Shaniae Honestly I think I will wait till I have enough treasure to do the two that I want. They have alot of apparel and I'm sure I can get enough in a few days of doing puzzles and such. I want to immortalize a pair that I have as guardians. I intend to breed change them eventually, But first I need to expand my lair more and get the scrolls and such for them. And I really prefer to have the payment ready to send before I even think of ordering art from people. ^^;
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Shaniae
She looks perfect! Thank you so much. ^_^ I will send the payment now.
@Shaniae
She looks perfect! Thank you so much. ^_^ I will send the payment now.
@Takora [img]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/shaniae-fr/takora_21594_zps7c9a7910.png[/img] Try as I might, I cannot for the life of me get Takora!Custom as shiny and beautiful as Takora!Skin ;_; but I hope you like it regardless! Her custom artist is extremely talented... Editing the first posts with newly made apparel and a new policy on custom skins - man that takes way too much time, maybe I should avoid them all together, LOL
@Takora

takora_21594_zps7c9a7910.png

Try as I might, I cannot for the life of me get Takora!Custom as shiny and beautiful as Takora!Skin ;_; but I hope you like it regardless! Her custom artist is extremely talented...

Editing the first posts with newly made apparel and a new policy on custom skins - man that takes way too much time, maybe I should avoid them all together, LOL
@Shaniae She looks simply gorgeous! You did an amazing job with her! In your Raffle thread you said I get a free custom with my baby, should I wait till she is full grown to request it or can you pick the colors also from the hatchling stage? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=709136] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7092/709136_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shaniae
She looks simply gorgeous! You did an amazing job with her!

In your Raffle thread you said I get a free custom with my baby, should I wait till she is full grown to request it or can you pick the colors also from the hatchling stage?

709136_350.png
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora OH BLESS I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT - I really wanted to make it shinier but when I tried it looked too...white. *cries*

And I can totally make one for her now! I just need to know what name you'd like on her custom =D
@Takora OH BLESS I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT - I really wanted to make it shinier but when I tried it looked too...white. *cries*

And I can totally make one for her now! I just need to know what name you'd like on her custom =D
@Shaniae
Dragon: Durga (is like totally the name of a Godess from India that rides in the Battle on Tigers and Lions and that is all kinds of awesome)
Flight: Earth
Extra: Could you give her the Secondary Gene: Stripes on her wings too? I plan to give her stripey stripes in the future. 8D
@Shaniae
Dragon: Durga (is like totally the name of a Godess from India that rides in the Battle on Tigers and Lions and that is all kinds of awesome)
Flight: Earth
Extra: Could you give her the Secondary Gene: Stripes on her wings too? I plan to give her stripey stripes in the future. 8D
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Here you go! [img]http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx135/shaniae-fr/durga_709136_zps6c33727c.png[/img] Awesome name for her, by the way *_* I love it! And I tossed some stripes on there as well ^^ Kinda hard to see with obsidian but...such is obsidian I suppose...
@Takora Here you go!

durga_709136_zps6c33727c.png

Awesome name for her, by the way *_* I love it! And I tossed some stripes on there as well ^^ Kinda hard to see with obsidian but...such is obsidian I suppose...
1 2 3 4 5 6