Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Astral's Aether Adoptables (OPEN!)
1 2 3
Pardon the dust
Pardon the dust
sixivRf.gif
Astral - 1990 - They/Them
Freelance Artist for hire!

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
@Astral's Aether Adoptables: Everything WE ARE FINALLY, OFFICIALLY OPEN!
@Astral's Aether Adoptables: Everything WE ARE FINALLY, OFFICIALLY OPEN!
sixivRf.gif

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
Okay, I got a little lost with the prices[emoji=aether confused size=2], so what would be my total cost to her?[emoji=aether happy size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83895783][img]https://i.imgur.com/SIp0en8.png[/img][/url] please and thank you! [emoji=aether happy size=2]
Okay, I got a little lost with the prices, so what would be my total cost to her?

SIp0en8.png

please and thank you!
7UXlQKU.gifvGEXAMy.giflt7bkNH.pngE1FHNok.gifCshpg8J.gif
@ShayeraNatasha Your babe would be 1450 gems total, or $14.50 USD (which would guarantee a priority slot), or 1.45 mil treasure! Base price, plus two complex gene sponsorships, one detailed gene sponsorship, one unlocked detailed gene, and since you're only using part of Carnivore, we'll include that one for free. [emoji=undertide winking size=1] We can take mixed payments, or payment plans, or if you just need some time to get funds together let me know and I'll make sure your slot is held in the meantime!
@ShayeraNatasha Your babe would be 1450 gems total, or $14.50 USD (which would guarantee a priority slot), or 1.45 mil treasure!

Base price, plus two complex gene sponsorships, one detailed gene sponsorship, one unlocked detailed gene, and since you're only using part of Carnivore, we'll include that one for free.

We can take mixed payments, or payment plans, or if you just need some time to get funds together let me know and I'll make sure your slot is held in the meantime!
Yes, I got tangled up with this, thanks! for the help, it would take a long time (I couldn't say how much, but is long) to raise that amount. If we leave the dragon, of course, as it is, when would it be? I think he would reach the amount faster without the edition that I show, just his natural genes that he has: Flaunt, Flair and Stinger.[emoji=aether happy size=2] sorry if I'm a bother [emoji=aether sad size=2]
Yes, I got tangled up with this, thanks! for the help, it would take a long time (I couldn't say how much, but is long) to raise that amount. If we leave the dragon, of course, as it is, when would it be? I think he would reach the amount faster without the edition that I show, just his natural genes that he has: Flaunt, Flair and Stinger.

sorry if I'm a bother
@ShayeraNatasha If you want to just go with those genes, it would be 1300 gems (or equivalent) since you'll still be unlocking three new genes at this time, two of which are complex tier. ;w;

But keep in mind, if we hold a slot for you while you save up and someone else ends up unlocking them in the meantime (as Monarch already was), it would be cheaper for you!
@ShayeraNatasha If you want to just go with those genes, it would be 1300 gems (or equivalent) since you'll still be unlocking three new genes at this time, two of which are complex tier. ;w;

But keep in mind, if we hold a slot for you while you save up and someone else ends up unlocking them in the meantime (as Monarch already was), it would be cheaper for you!
very good, thank you!, then I will save and when I have enough I will return, I don't know how long it will take, so if my space cannot be reserved for a long time there is no problem, it is possible, as you tell me, that while I save, someone else has already unlocked the gen and it's cheaper, I'm crossing my fingers to have that luck. [emoji=aether happy size=2]
very good, thank you!, then I will save and when I have enough I will return, I don't know how long it will take, so if my space cannot be reserved for a long time there is no problem, it is possible, as you tell me, that while I save, someone else has already unlocked the gen and it's cheaper, I'm crossing my fingers to have that luck.
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iYoAmjM.png[/img] [quote]Order-up! WinterlyWitch got some new genes shipped! [item=Primary Aether Gene: Twinkle][item=Secondary Aether Gene: Flicker][item=Tertiary Aether Gene: Monarch][/quote] [/center]
iYoAmjM.png
Quote:
Order-up! WinterlyWitch got some new genes shipped!

Primary Aether Gene: Twinkle Secondary Aether Gene: Flicker Tertiary Aether Gene: Monarch
sixivRf.gif

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
Bump
Bump
sixivRf.gif

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/79c658f82ce8a66fbcf15ea1dc604a94/7e692087f8ab1d96-e1/s400x600/e52898700ec9197e44bcae0a962ad118e3c1e0a8.gif[/img]
e52898700ec9197e44bcae0a962ad118e3c1e0a8.gif
sixivRf.gif

Art Shop | Hatchery

AVEOprG.png
1 2 3