Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | TH OCs for Offer! humanoid, anthro, misc
1 2
taking offers in FRC (treasure/gems), art, characters, or any combination thereof!

Posting my TH purge folder here since I haven't gotten many offers on the site itself - I'm just looking to rehome some old designs, never used these characters and I'd rather they go to someone else instead of sitting around in my Misc box forever. I likely won't be picky with offers of FRC/art, since I've been looking to clear out most these designs for a long time. Just ping me in the thread with your offer!
taking offers in FRC (treasure/gems), art, characters, or any combination thereof!

Posting my TH purge folder here since I haven't gotten many offers on the site itself - I'm just looking to rehome some old designs, never used these characters and I'd rather they go to someone else instead of sitting around in my Misc box forever. I likely won't be picky with offers of FRC/art, since I've been looking to clear out most these designs for a long time. Just ping me in the thread with your offer!
pPZwzVW.png
[emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]
pPZwzVW.png
would you perhaps be willing to take some art of a character of your choice in exchange for lavender?
would you perhaps be willing to take some art of a character of your choice in exchange for lavender?
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@eyayah sure thing! a colored headshot of my girl Telesphorus would be more than enough :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71815868][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718159/71815868_350.png[/img][/url]
@eyayah sure thing! a colored headshot of my girl Telesphorus would be more than enough :]
71815868_350.png
pPZwzVW.png
@lycoperdon

awesome!! i'll mark you down in my queue on my art shop!
@lycoperdon

awesome!! i'll mark you down in my queue on my art shop!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@lycoperdon
hello hello! im interested in story and was wondering if you have a particular price range in mind for them?
if not i can offer 1kg as a starting point and go from there if its too low?
@lycoperdon
hello hello! im interested in story and was wondering if you have a particular price range in mind for them?
if not i can offer 1kg as a starting point and go from there if its too low?
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk 1kg works for me! lmk your TH and I'll send em over :]
@StarSpeckledInk 1kg works for me! lmk your TH and I'll send em over :]
pPZwzVW.png
@lycoperdon
sounds good, my TH is LucidToffee :D!
ill send you a cr with the gems in just a moment!
@lycoperdon
sounds good, my TH is LucidToffee :D!
ill send you a cr with the gems in just a moment!
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk sent, thank you!!
@StarSpeckledInk sent, thank you!!
pPZwzVW.png
@lycoperdon Hey! I'm eyeing this rabbit you got there! I can do traditional art (preferably human, anthro or feral though, dragons don't seem to be my strong suit ;)
@lycoperdon Hey! I'm eyeing this rabbit you got there! I can do traditional art (preferably human, anthro or feral though, dragons don't seem to be my strong suit ;)

hatchery
about
__ 8b7ebf2a5c36f2f1595e1e348acc0a6dabf99826.png

coli teams 4 newbies!
oldies 4 sale
level 25 sales
1 2