Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masked Critter Adopts
1 2
I did an interest check for these before, but it's been a good while since then, and I'd need a dedicated thread with enough reserved posts anyway, so here we are. I designed a little masked friend that I'd like to offer as a randomised adopt. There are five types of ear and tail along with 10 possible patterns, sorted into rarity tiers. The ears and tails will always be part of the same set, but they'll be able to match with any pattern. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wjzQtmj.png[/img][/center] I've also created a number of extras that would have an uncommon-to-rare chance of showing up. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Wg7ezX6.png[/img][/center] There are currently 32 accessories designed. There will either be a base chance of having an accessory, or one accessory will be included with the chance for a second. If this does end up launching as an actual adopt it's fairly likely I'd add new accessories and maybe occasionally retire old ones. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5bc5n4q.png[/img][/center] In terms of colour, I have 171 palettes tested and ready to go. They'd be random like everything else, though I might lock accessories and extras into specific colour schemes depending on how things go. Masks will most likely remain off-white, though there's the potential for subtle colour changes. EDIT: Further details as people ask questions and/or things occur to me [LIST] [*]Adopts will cost 30g/kt per adopt, with a soft limit of 10 adopts per order [*]I don't currently have a spreadsheet planned, but I'm aware that's a thing people like so I'm looking into it [*]Posting adopts elsewhere will probably be fine, just credit back [*]Making OCs out of the adopts may or may not be fine, I'm still thinking about it [*]Trading will be fine, same with selling so long as they're not sold for more than you originally paid for them [/LIST] Aaaand that's the pitch. Please let me know if you're interested or have any opinions. Or just add yourself to the pinglist, whichever you prefer. If there's enough interest I'll have these out by the end of the month, maybe sooner. [center][pinglist=25651][/center]
I did an interest check for these before, but it's been a good while since then, and I'd need a dedicated thread with enough reserved posts anyway, so here we are.

I designed a little masked friend that I'd like to offer as a randomised adopt. There are five types of ear and tail along with 10 possible patterns, sorted into rarity tiers. The ears and tails will always be part of the same set, but they'll be able to match with any pattern.
wjzQtmj.png

I've also created a number of extras that would have an uncommon-to-rare chance of showing up.
Wg7ezX6.png

There are currently 32 accessories designed. There will either be a base chance of having an accessory, or one accessory will be included with the chance for a second. If this does end up launching as an actual adopt it's fairly likely I'd add new accessories and maybe occasionally retire old ones.
5bc5n4q.png

In terms of colour, I have 171 palettes tested and ready to go. They'd be random like everything else, though I might lock accessories and extras into specific colour schemes depending on how things go. Masks will most likely remain off-white, though there's the potential for subtle colour changes.

EDIT:

Further details as people ask questions and/or things occur to me
  • Adopts will cost 30g/kt per adopt, with a soft limit of 10 adopts per order
  • I don't currently have a spreadsheet planned, but I'm aware that's a thing people like so I'm looking into it
  • Posting adopts elsewhere will probably be fine, just credit back
  • Making OCs out of the adopts may or may not be fine, I'm still thinking about it
  • Trading will be fine, same with selling so long as they're not sold for more than you originally paid for them

Aaaand that's the pitch. Please let me know if you're interested or have any opinions. Or just add yourself to the pinglist, whichever you prefer. If there's enough interest I'll have these out by the end of the month, maybe sooner.
This is a signature.
res
res
This is a signature.
res
res
This is a signature.
res
res
This is a signature.
res
res
This is a signature.
res
res
This is a signature.
res
res
This is a signature.
Oh, I adore these!!! I would absolutely be interested. I need an army if you do open a shop with these lol
Honestly everything sounds great. Some important stuff to maybe add here though is potential price, whether orders will be limited to a certain number, and if a spreadsheet is planned.
Oh, I adore these!!! I would absolutely be interested. I need an army if you do open a shop with these lol
Honestly everything sounds great. Some important stuff to maybe add here though is potential price, whether orders will be limited to a certain number, and if a spreadsheet is planned.
====== Wayword/Wander
He/They/It
Flight Rising +2
8Tc4Dzt.png
iW7O9Ef.png YbKpooC.png
Flexible-divider-end-cap.pngBZCmJj6.pngFlexible-divider-end-cap.png
gPwtjqg.png
======
I would buy 20 ASAP, no joke. These are absolutely perfect!
Only questions I would have is the rules regarding making OCs and posting elsewhere, as I love to make OC designs out of adopts like these x)
I don't need spreadsheets or similar, but I know other people love those
I would buy 20 ASAP, no joke. These are absolutely perfect!
Only questions I would have is the rules regarding making OCs and posting elsewhere, as I love to make OC designs out of adopts like these x)
I don't need spreadsheets or similar, but I know other people love those
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Wayword
Haha, I was so focused on getting the details for the actual adopt down that I forgot to mention things like pricing. Thank you for the prompt.
I'd be pricing them at 30g/kt, and I think there'd be a limit of 10 adopts per order, but it would depend on how many orders I get and how often the shop is opened. I don't currently have a spreadsheet planned, but I'm aware that people are into that sort of thing so it's something I'm looking into

I've also added those details to the first post like I should have done to begin with.

@Tanija
Posting elsewhere will be probably be fine so long as you credit back. I'm not entirely sure where I'm at with OCs at the moment, but I think I'm leaning toward it also being fine given some form of credit for the original adopt.
@Wayword
Haha, I was so focused on getting the details for the actual adopt down that I forgot to mention things like pricing. Thank you for the prompt.
I'd be pricing them at 30g/kt, and I think there'd be a limit of 10 adopts per order, but it would depend on how many orders I get and how often the shop is opened. I don't currently have a spreadsheet planned, but I'm aware that people are into that sort of thing so it's something I'm looking into

I've also added those details to the first post like I should have done to begin with.

@Tanija
Posting elsewhere will be probably be fine so long as you credit back. I'm not entirely sure where I'm at with OCs at the moment, but I think I'm leaning toward it also being fine given some form of credit for the original adopt.
This is a signature.
1 2