Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] EASTER EVENT Genetic Rat Adopts!
1 2
@Grand Rattery Opening
Officially open! Thank you for your patience! =OvO=
@Grand Rattery Opening
Officially open! Thank you for your patience! =OvO=
@Svaroja

Adoption application form
Adopt name: Opal
Add apparel (FR apparel or something simple, “blue scarf”, additional fee may apply if complex or if 3+ pieces)?: goggles* & scarf ( Any color preferred cool colors )
Toggle backdrop?: no
If so, do you want to alter the color?: no
Payment type/mix: Treasure

(sorry I pinged you early I got excited and really wanted opal ^-^", hopefully I inputted correctly :D)

edit: I can send payment whenever!
@Svaroja

Adoption application form
Adopt name: Opal
Add apparel (FR apparel or something simple, “blue scarf”, additional fee may apply if complex or if 3+ pieces)?: goggles* & scarf ( Any color preferred cool colors )
Toggle backdrop?: no
If so, do you want to alter the color?: no
Payment type/mix: Treasure

(sorry I pinged you early I got excited and really wanted opal ^-^", hopefully I inputted correctly :D)

edit: I can send payment whenever!
KGsXsgd.png y3qY97T.png aGcfXsS.png1CUrQXe.png
@R4VEN My apologies for getting back to you late! Thank you so much, I’m glad you like her! Everything looks great! :D
You can send payment via CR or PM, I don’t mind either! Please allow 24 hours for the registration to be completed, and then you can enjoy any other activities here! If you change your mind, you can cancel during that window for a full refund!
@R4VEN My apologies for getting back to you late! Thank you so much, I’m glad you like her! Everything looks great! :D
You can send payment via CR or PM, I don’t mind either! Please allow 24 hours for the registration to be completed, and then you can enjoy any other activities here! If you change your mind, you can cancel during that window for a full refund!
1 2