Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Torrent's Tun Adopts [OPEN, 1/2 full]
1 2 3
@SpiritFeather Yup those are the genes you’re sponsoring, tysm for the compliment :D It totals to 900kt.

700kt (base price) + 100kt (petals) + 100kt (edged)

@Silis All of that makes sense, will do! The total comes to 970g.

700g (base price) + 100g (pharaoh) + 100g (ghost) + 70g (skin)

@Maws I can do the bangles, and I’ll make sure to do that for the spines ^^ Totals to 1010g.

700g (base price) + 100g (giraffe) + 100g (alloy) + 100g (spines) + 10g (simple gold wing bangles)

@windowsXP Just a heads up since you’re kinda outside of the current slots I have, it might take a little longer than 2 weeks to get your adopt done, depending on how fast I do the others ;-; If you’re fine with that the total comes to 1015g!

700g (base price) + 100g (Savannah) + 100g (Noxtide) + 100g (Flecks) + 15g (Black Shades)
@SpiritFeather Yup those are the genes you’re sponsoring, tysm for the compliment :D It totals to 900kt.

700kt (base price) + 100kt (petals) + 100kt (edged)

@Silis All of that makes sense, will do! The total comes to 970g.

700g (base price) + 100g (pharaoh) + 100g (ghost) + 70g (skin)

@Maws I can do the bangles, and I’ll make sure to do that for the spines ^^ Totals to 1010g.

700g (base price) + 100g (giraffe) + 100g (alloy) + 100g (spines) + 10g (simple gold wing bangles)

@windowsXP Just a heads up since you’re kinda outside of the current slots I have, it might take a little longer than 2 weeks to get your adopt done, depending on how fast I do the others ;-; If you’re fine with that the total comes to 1015g!

700g (base price) + 100g (Savannah) + 100g (Noxtide) + 100g (Flecks) + 15g (Black Shades)

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
ldg9be.pngkfzog5.pngqvx951.pngnwat7k.png112e5h.png8nx54n.pngju3vf1.pngcohdpm.png8zfu54.pngdg4dv1.pnglpjcc0.png
aign7c.png
that's fine for me, if you don't mind!
that's fine for me, if you don't mind!
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@windowsXP I don't mind at all :]
@windowsXP I don't mind at all :]

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
ldg9be.pngkfzog5.pngqvx951.pngnwat7k.png112e5h.png8nx54n.pngju3vf1.pngcohdpm.png8zfu54.pngdg4dv1.pnglpjcc0.png
aign7c.png
@SpiritFeather Here's your gal \o/ [img]https://files.catbox.moe/x75lnj.png[/img]
@SpiritFeather Here's your gal \o/

x75lnj.png

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
aign7c.png
@Silis Finished! Let me know if you want anything changed because I know I went a little overboard with the sparkly things, hope you don't mind though ^^' [img]https://files.catbox.moe/3ui8s0.png[/img]
@Silis Finished! Let me know if you want anything changed because I know I went a little overboard with the sparkly things, hope you don't mind though ^^'

3ui8s0.png

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
aign7c.png
Ohhh she looks so pretty!! you even did the fangs and the long ears aaa I love it so much ;u; I don't mind the sparkles at all, they are perfect! Thank you so much! <3
Ohhh she looks so pretty!! you even did the fangs and the long ears aaa I love it so much ;u; I don't mind the sparkles at all, they are perfect! Thank you so much! <3

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@TorrentialGoat

She looks spectacular! Thank you so much, I love how she turned out!!!
@TorrentialGoat

She looks spectacular! Thank you so much, I love how she turned out!!!
SpiritFeather.gif
@Maws Finished, let me know if you want anything changed :D [img]https://files.catbox.moe/mkj1xr.png[/img]
@Maws Finished, let me know if you want anything changed :D

mkj1xr.png

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
aign7c.png
Omg!!! She looks incredible! The spines and the bangles look exceptionally cool! Thank you so much!
Omg!!! She looks incredible! The spines and the bangles look exceptionally cool! Thank you so much!
kabuu.png
@windowsXP Done! Let me know if you need anything changed ^^ [img]https://files.catbox.moe/m7pgxj.png[/img]
@windowsXP Done! Let me know if you need anything changed ^^

m7pgxj.png

He/Him •
FR +17 •
Adopt Shop
Wishlist
aign7c.png
1 2 3