Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Core’s Art Adopts! Temp Closed!
1 2 3
Female Fae 2024 lines added! Available to be seen on the spreadsheet on page 1 of the forum
Female Fae 2024 lines added! Available to be seen on the spreadsheet on page 1 of the forum
Male Fae 2024 lines added! Available to be seen on the spreadsheet on page 1 of the forum
Male Fae 2024 lines added! Available to be seen on the spreadsheet on page 1 of the forum
Same question as in the other thread. Would a Dressing Room outfit be acceptable? The dragon in question has eleven million apparel items, but there's only three or four I consider vital. Thanks!
Same question as in the other thread. Would a Dressing Room outfit be acceptable? The dragon in question has eleven million apparel items, but there's only three or four I consider vital. Thanks!
I can be found at various other adoptables sites, including Dragon Cave and MagiStream. I also post fanfic and the occasional original story to Archive of Our Own here: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Mathcat2
[quote name="Mathcat" date="2024-03-09 15:04:15" ] Same question as in the other thread. Would a Dressing Room outfit be acceptable? The dragon in question has eleven million apparel items, but there's only three or four I consider vital. Thanks! [/quote] @mathcat yes dressing room is completely acceptable
Mathcat wrote on 2024-03-09 15:04:15:

@mathcat yes dressing room is completely acceptable
Okay, so I would like to request Ekaira with the Female 2024 nocturne lines (name included) and the apparel items in the outfit shown below, please (for gems). (If Will o' the Wisp is too much of a challenge or just too much, then please feel free to leave it out.) Thanks!

Ekaira Simplified
Okay, so I would like to request Ekaira with the Female 2024 nocturne lines (name included) and the apparel items in the outfit shown below, please (for gems). (If Will o' the Wisp is too much of a challenge or just too much, then please feel free to leave it out.) Thanks!

Ekaira Simplified
I can be found at various other adoptables sites, including Dragon Cave and MagiStream. I also post fanfic and the occasional original story to Archive of Our Own here: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Mathcat2
@CoreInk02

May I be on the pinglist when you open shop again please
@CoreInk02

May I be on the pinglist when you open shop again please
1 2 3