Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Closed
I'm selling many RNG adopts that I no longer want.
Closed.
I'm selling many RNG adopts that I no longer want.
Closed.
Dfcxq8Z.gifpODEXsa.pnguGaUP58.gif
@RandomCheese
Hi! I'm interested in all of the sunkissed dragon creatures (those manticores?), the sand colored kitty and the harpy with the black ooze in the eyes(179)
And the octopus babies 89 109 150 91 111 152.

Would it be possible to buy those in a bulk? :)
@RandomCheese
Hi! I'm interested in all of the sunkissed dragon creatures (those manticores?), the sand colored kitty and the harpy with the black ooze in the eyes(179)
And the octopus babies 89 109 150 91 111 152.

Would it be possible to buy those in a bulk? :)
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija Yea, it would be possible, but the rules of the creatures(which are indeed manticores) are unclear on weather I can sell them for less than original price or not... So it would still be expensive. [quote = Rules] 1. You may sell any and all adopts here for the [b]same price you paid for them[/b]. 2. You’re free to trade all adopts here for any other adopt so long as the creator of said adopt also allows it. [/quote] So the maticores alone would be 600 g/kt... Adding on the others, I'd say your total would come to somewhere between 650g/kt - 900g/kt.
@Tanija

Yea, it would be possible, but the rules of the creatures(which are indeed manticores) are unclear on weather I can sell them for less than original price or not... So it would still be expensive.
Rules wrote:
1. You may sell any and all adopts here for the same price you paid for them.
2. You’re free to trade all adopts here for any other adopt so long as the creator of said adopt also allows it.

So the maticores alone would be 600 g/kt...
Adding on the others, I'd say your total would come to somewhere between 650g/kt - 900g/kt.
@RandomCheese
No problem - as long as I can use them for characters, too! Would you accept 800 for all? :)
@RandomCheese
No problem - as long as I can use them for characters, too! Would you accept 800 for all? :)

Yes, that would be good.
Yes, that would be good.
@Tanija

For proof of the trade, would you like me to PM you the codes/IDs of all the creatures, or post them here?
@Tanija

For proof of the trade, would you like me to PM you the codes/IDs of all the creatures, or post them here?
@RandomCheese
Via PM please!
@RandomCheese
Via PM please!

@RandomCheese
Hey! May I Buy an Icedom Pumpkin, the third one in fourth row? (A pistachio one with a candy)
@RandomCheese
Hey! May I Buy an Icedom Pumpkin, the third one in fourth row? (A pistachio one with a candy)
@Velridor

Yep! Just send me anywhere between 5 and 15 g/kt, whatever in your price range, and it's all yours :D
@Velridor

Yep! Just send me anywhere between 5 and 15 g/kt, whatever in your price range, and it's all yours :D