Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mothable's Artsy Spirals+Faes+SDs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Hello @HauntedCat! With the shimmer gene and the apparel, that would be 600g since the bubblespirit jug is a rather large piece of apparel. If that price is okay with you, then you can send along the 600g in a CR and I will add you to the slots list!
Hello @HauntedCat! With the shimmer gene and the apparel, that would be 600g since the bubblespirit jug is a rather large piece of apparel. If that price is okay with you, then you can send along the 600g in a CR and I will add you to the slots list!
uQExQJB.pngx07NV8L.pngHUrgOL6.png
That sounds great. I'll send the gems now.
That sounds great. I'll send the gems now.
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
@mothable Id love that! Id normally try to match prices but Im taking art slower due to personal IRL issues so instead of doing two chibis of mine to match, would it be ok to do one chibi but allow you to pick a dragon with some apparel and maybe throw in a little more shading or something extra like that? would that seem fair?
@mothable Id love that! Id normally try to match prices but Im taking art slower due to personal IRL issues so instead of doing two chibis of mine to match, would it be ok to do one chibi but allow you to pick a dragon with some apparel and maybe throw in a little more shading or something extra like that? would that seem fair?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@osstali Here is the finished mini adopt for Stima, I hope you enjoy! I'll be sending you a PM with the full size version here shortly [img]https://i.imgur.com/gJOQ7O7.png[/img]
@osstali Here is the finished mini adopt for Stima, I hope you enjoy! I'll be sending you a PM with the full size version here shortly
gJOQ7O7.png
@Hikumi That sounds perfectly alright to me! I understand that life can get in the way of art things. I'd honestly be alright with one of the chibis even without the extra stuff there, and if it's easier for you I could also try to figure out a bit of a wishlist for FR items - I just haven't really listed one out for myself but it would mostly consist of genes/breed changes for my million project dragons lol
@Hikumi That sounds perfectly alright to me! I understand that life can get in the way of art things. I'd honestly be alright with one of the chibis even without the extra stuff there, and if it's easier for you I could also try to figure out a bit of a wishlist for FR items - I just haven't really listed one out for myself but it would mostly consist of genes/breed changes for my million project dragons lol
I love it ! yhank you !
I love it ! yhank you !
49792313d69ac5e1bbb6dd432b629f4bcedc604a.png2276852f137f04d9298852d1e3195d2c8ce27ad6.pnge948ae0921a3f62f428a10877389d8f714eb189b.png
@mothable the trade should work, the peak of Things was this weekend and hopefully it should get better as this week passes by
Id still prefer to add or offer to add in some apparel or skin or such, as I was hoping to ask for a few apparel on the spiral as its this girl - which doesnt at all need as much as its there but at least I was hoping to get her starsilk earring, lute and autumn breeze as she's a bard and I found this artistic spiral adopt very fitting for her (she writes and narrates stories and poems!)
Id be happy to offer any breed chibi from here or perhaps even one of the couple ones from here if the dragons dont have super hard genes (sarcophagus, harlequin...) or the genes are sponsored already!
@mothable the trade should work, the peak of Things was this weekend and hopefully it should get better as this week passes by
Id still prefer to add or offer to add in some apparel or skin or such, as I was hoping to ask for a few apparel on the spiral as its this girl - which doesnt at all need as much as its there but at least I was hoping to get her starsilk earring, lute and autumn breeze as she's a bard and I found this artistic spiral adopt very fitting for her (she writes and narrates stories and poems!)
Id be happy to offer any breed chibi from here or perhaps even one of the couple ones from here if the dragons dont have super hard genes (sarcophagus, harlequin...) or the genes are sponsored already!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi I think that would work perfectly! If you want to fill out the order form here just for easier use on my part, I will add you to the slots list and get started :> I'm super interested in the chibis, and I've got three dragons that I'm stuck between choosing there. Would you prefer if I sent the three dragons and you could choose which one, or should I make the choice now and send the one dragon image? I'm on mobile which is why I'm not sending them now, but I'll be able to hop on PC and send images here in a moment
@Hikumi I think that would work perfectly! If you want to fill out the order form here just for easier use on my part, I will add you to the slots list and get started :> I'm super interested in the chibis, and I've got three dragons that I'm stuck between choosing there. Would you prefer if I sent the three dragons and you could choose which one, or should I make the choice now and send the one dragon image? I'm on mobile which is why I'm not sending them now, but I'll be able to hop on PC and send images here in a moment
@HauntedCat Your adopt for Patch is done! I will be sending you a PM with the full size version in a bit here, I hope you enjoy :> [img]https://i.imgur.com/fZbkaJb.png[/img]
@HauntedCat Your adopt for Patch is done! I will be sending you a PM with the full size version in a bit here, I hope you enjoy :>

fZbkaJb.png
Thank you! I love it <333
Thank you! I love it <333
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19