Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rasha's Animated Pixels!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Oh awesome! I think I might make an order then c: @Rashakiro Dragon/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93564378][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/935644/93564378_350.png[/img][/url] Background: Starfall (or night ocean if that works better) Payment type: Gems Apparel/Skins: Would prefer the silks if possible Anything else: N/A
Oh awesome! I think I might make an order then c:

@Rashakiro

Dragon/s: 93564378_350.png
Background: Starfall (or night ocean if that works better)
Payment type: Gems
Apparel/Skins: Would prefer the silks if possible
Anything else: N/A
@Rashakiro

That looks perfect now! I love it so much! Thank you again!

And thank you for telling me how to credit you! I'll make sure to do so.
@Rashakiro

That looks perfect now! I love it so much! Thank you again!

And thank you for telling me how to credit you! I'll make sure to do so.
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
@Danger

The total is 390g, please! :)
@Danger

The total is 390g, please! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
Sent!
Sent!
Oh these are so cute!! I'm a little off for gems and treasure but when I get a bit more I am definitely gonna try to create an order! :o
Oh these are so cute!! I'm a little off for gems and treasure but when I get a bit more I am definitely gonna try to create an order! :o
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Silis Your adopt is ready! Let me know if you want any changes :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/1Exjusa.gif[/img]
@Silis

Your adopt is ready! Let me know if you want any changes :)

1Exjusa.gif
Oh it's so pretty! Thank you so much!!
Oh it's so pretty! Thank you so much!!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Rashakiro

Can I sponsor a new breed and a new background with items from your wishlist? It would be a Sandsurge base + a snowy landscape at night with an aurora in the sky + a skin + a cascading(?) glow animation of the skin (if possible, that is). Based on this guy!

Here's what I have right now:

4 of each Pronghorns
1 Sakura Flowerfall
2 Shifting Kelpie Manes
8 Prismatic Tokens to use once the festival starts
With enough time I can brew some Baldwin genes
And I have 1 Ice Egg I'm willing to part with too!
@Rashakiro

Can I sponsor a new breed and a new background with items from your wishlist? It would be a Sandsurge base + a snowy landscape at night with an aurora in the sky + a skin + a cascading(?) glow animation of the skin (if possible, that is). Based on this guy!

Here's what I have right now:

4 of each Pronghorns
1 Sakura Flowerfall
2 Shifting Kelpie Manes
8 Prismatic Tokens to use once the festival starts
With enough time I can brew some Baldwin genes
And I have 1 Ice Egg I'm willing to part with too!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18

Sure thing! The total for him in gems would be 1320g, so I would be happy with the following stuff:

The pronghorns, flowerfall, kelpie manes, ice egg, 4 x spires of wisp from joxar, and a trail or pinstripe (your choice) from baldwin :D Lmk if this sounds good!
@Fujiko18

Sure thing! The total for him in gems would be 1320g, so I would be happy with the following stuff:

The pronghorns, flowerfall, kelpie manes, ice egg, 4 x spires of wisp from joxar, and a trail or pinstripe (your choice) from baldwin :D Lmk if this sounds good!
@Rashakiro

So sorry for the wait!

Wonderful! I'll start brewing a Trail gene as soon as I can!

Should I send some of the items now? Would you rather wait so I can buy the spires of wisp myself or would you like me to send 4 prismatic tokens to you instead?
@Rashakiro

So sorry for the wait!

Wonderful! I'll start brewing a Trail gene as soon as I can!

Should I send some of the items now? Would you rather wait so I can buy the spires of wisp myself or would you like me to send 4 prismatic tokens to you instead?
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17