Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Great Leaping Wildclaws!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonJade

SQUEE. THERE HE IS. LOVE HIMS!
@DragonJade

SQUEE. THERE HE IS. LOVE HIMS!
plague.png ~~~~~~~
Do you need someone to grind for you?
7AKWF4o.gif
Void's Coli Grinding 4 U
~~~~~ tumblr_inline_ofoo1nIpQn1tfmvub_100.png
[center][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1][/center]
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
@DragonJade How much of the apparel on this boy would you being willing to do? :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32822260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/328223/32822260_350.png[/img][/url]
@DragonJade How much of the apparel on this boy would you being willing to do? :]

32822260_350.png
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
@CatOnTheSun Thanks for your interest! I'd be willing to do all the pieces except for the candle cascade (due to the pose, I don't think it would show up very well)

The sleeves have already been drawn before so they're no extra cost, but everything else will be. Here's how much I would charge for each piece!

Cover: +300kt/g ($3)
Shawl: +200kt/g ($2)
Lantern: +300kt/g ($3)
Wing Ribbon: +100kt/g ($1)
Sash: +200kt/g ($2)
Tassel: +50kt/g ($0.50)
Tail Ribbon: +100kt/g ($1)
@CatOnTheSun Thanks for your interest! I'd be willing to do all the pieces except for the candle cascade (due to the pose, I don't think it would show up very well)

The sleeves have already been drawn before so they're no extra cost, but everything else will be. Here's how much I would charge for each piece!

Cover: +300kt/g ($3)
Shawl: +200kt/g ($2)
Lantern: +300kt/g ($3)
Wing Ribbon: +100kt/g ($1)
Sash: +200kt/g ($2)
Tassel: +50kt/g ($0.50)
Tail Ribbon: +100kt/g ($1)
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Wonderful! If you're still open then I'll be back in a few days with payment ^^
Wonderful! If you're still open then I'll be back in a few days with payment ^^
@CatOnTheSun I'll be open for a while so you're welcome to come back whenever! Look forward to hearing from you again! :D
@CatOnTheSun I'll be open for a while so you're welcome to come back whenever! Look forward to hearing from you again! :D
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
[b]Username:[/b] CatOnTheSun [b]Dragon Widget/Scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32822260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/328223/32822260_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] Yes, all quoted above [b]Payment Type:[/b] Treasure [b]Other:[/b] You said shimmer costs extra but does the same go for iridescent?
Username: CatOnTheSun
Dragon Widget/Scry:
32822260_350.png
Apparel: Yes, all quoted above
Payment Type: Treasure
Other: You said shimmer costs extra but does the same go for iridescent?
@CatOnTheSun Hello, welcome back! I charge extra for genes I struggle with that haven't been done before on this base, but iridescent has already been "sponsored" so to say so it's no extra cost, just the shimmer!

Your total for the whole thing with all the apparel and shimmer will be 1,950,000t. Feel free to send payment when you're ready and I'll get started working on it right away! <3
@CatOnTheSun Hello, welcome back! I charge extra for genes I struggle with that haven't been done before on this base, but iridescent has already been "sponsored" so to say so it's no extra cost, just the shimmer!

Your total for the whole thing with all the apparel and shimmer will be 1,950,000t. Feel free to send payment when you're ready and I'll get started working on it right away! <3
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10