Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ic] painted dog gacha adoptables!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
5 different accessory pieces have been made (not including any recolors some have)! so far there is flower patch, scarves, a sun/moon+clouds, halo+angle wings, and devil horns+red bat wings :]

if you have any in mind feel free to fill out the google form or post in this thread! any suggestions are lovely and so so appreciated. when i open ill do a raffle for surprise truly one-of-a-kind painted pups with special outfits and like colors/patterns. maybe in the future ill do raffles for custom pups!

EDIT: gold and silver spiked collars with ear piercings and studded cuffs have been made :]
5 different accessory pieces have been made (not including any recolors some have)! so far there is flower patch, scarves, a sun/moon+clouds, halo+angle wings, and devil horns+red bat wings :]

if you have any in mind feel free to fill out the google form or post in this thread! any suggestions are lovely and so so appreciated. when i open ill do a raffle for surprise truly one-of-a-kind painted pups with special outfits and like colors/patterns. maybe in the future ill do raffles for custom pups!

EDIT: gold and silver spiked collars with ear piercings and studded cuffs have been made :]
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
I already submitted a form but as soon as I did I got a bunch more ideas for accessory pieces so ima post them here:

1: Bandannas!

2: Little swords and/or spears!

3: Flower falls! (like the apparel item)

4: Scars.

5: Glasses!

6: Not a accessory but a color pallet. A albino themed color pallet with shades of white, really light greys, and maybe some pale pink.
I already submitted a form but as soon as I did I got a bunch more ideas for accessory pieces so ima post them here:

1: Bandannas!

2: Little swords and/or spears!

3: Flower falls! (like the apparel item)

4: Scars.

5: Glasses!

6: Not a accessory but a color pallet. A albino themed color pallet with shades of white, really light greys, and maybe some pale pink.
My art shop: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3154548/1

Wishlist: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66071303

The Long Road Home (Pinkerlocke and writing project): https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3218694
@reilybug

all of those are amazing ideas but i especially love the weapons idea!!! ill for sure slowly chug myself through implementing those:0 and funnily enough i was sitting here just a few minutes ago feeling so dumb for not thinking of albino or even a leucistic pallette??? glad to see itll actually be desired when i get around to recoloring that.

for the spreadsheet im a little confused on how to implement it... some use a selfserve type of thing where anyone can edit the same sheet and keep track of the owner and whatnot which sounds really great but i fear that the owner column would not be able to be correctly and continuously filed which sort of bugs me. another one is popping the img url in and the code spits out all the traits of your adopt but in order to do that i would need a image server that would support specific naming so the sheet could properly read the trait id. finally i could just make a sheet for people to copy and plop their pups in and make notes as they please and share for trading/selling. if i did this, would i need to note down every apparel piece, pallette color, pattern, eye names, and whatnot for people to fully detail their pups?

sorry for the long ramble but this is totally a dilemma i now need to figure out lol!!! so many twists and turns!!!!
@reilybug

all of those are amazing ideas but i especially love the weapons idea!!! ill for sure slowly chug myself through implementing those:0 and funnily enough i was sitting here just a few minutes ago feeling so dumb for not thinking of albino or even a leucistic pallette??? glad to see itll actually be desired when i get around to recoloring that.

for the spreadsheet im a little confused on how to implement it... some use a selfserve type of thing where anyone can edit the same sheet and keep track of the owner and whatnot which sounds really great but i fear that the owner column would not be able to be correctly and continuously filed which sort of bugs me. another one is popping the img url in and the code spits out all the traits of your adopt but in order to do that i would need a image server that would support specific naming so the sheet could properly read the trait id. finally i could just make a sheet for people to copy and plop their pups in and make notes as they please and share for trading/selling. if i did this, would i need to note down every apparel piece, pallette color, pattern, eye names, and whatnot for people to fully detail their pups?

sorry for the long ramble but this is totally a dilemma i now need to figure out lol!!! so many twists and turns!!!!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Already put it on the other one but add hyena pups that can follow with a 10% or up chance if u buy 5+ doggos and every 5 more u add the percentage goes up by 5%??
Already put it on the other one but add hyena pups that can follow with a 10% or up chance if u buy 5+ doggos and every 5 more u add the percentage goes up by 5%??
A5jrfi7.gif
@GrimmAndReaper

that could be really cute! :0 maybe after collecting a few they could be traded in for a raffle ticket or some other reward?
@GrimmAndReaper

that could be really cute! :0 maybe after collecting a few they could be traded in for a raffle ticket or some other reward?

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
i'm literally so excited for these u have no idea
i'm literally so excited for these u have no idea
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
@aeso

working on a sable color palette just for u tehee ... and maybe some sticker apparel...
@aeso

working on a sable color palette just for u tehee ... and maybe some sticker apparel...

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/V8lTlzi.png[/img] swamp pups on the loose!!![/center]
V8lTlzi.png

swamp pups on the loose!!!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
11 accessory types have been made with all the recolors making 38 seperate accessory images!!
11 accessory types have been made with all the recolors making 38 seperate accessory images!!

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Oh man, I'd love a ping when these open!
Oh man, I'd love a ping when these open!
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8