Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | OF: Gems | Want: Skeleton Adopt
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]@volo That's good enough for me! :D Would you be interested in the Water Sprite[emoji=water rune size=1] ? [/center]
@volo
That's good enough for me! :D
Would you be interested in the Water Sprite ?
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@EclipseCrow
definitely! <3
i'll set up the toyhouse transfer in a minute - need to upload mikhails art first, i hope you enjoy him!
@EclipseCrow
definitely! <3
i'll set up the toyhouse transfer in a minute - need to upload mikhails art first, i hope you enjoy him!
yRHzmiz.png
[center]@volo I also sent a one-way CR over to ya. :) Just so I won't forget to later. Haha. XD Thank you so much! I will indeed. [emoji=firework size=1][/center]
@volo
I also sent a one-way CR over to ya. :) Just so I won't forget to later. Haha. XD
Thank you so much! I will indeed.
@EclipseCrow
ty!! trade is set up, you can claim him whenever - i uploaded the picture (and now remember why i couldn't in 2019, lol. file was too large back then)
@EclipseCrow
ty!! trade is set up, you can claim him whenever - i uploaded the picture (and now remember why i couldn't in 2019, lol. file was too large back then)
yRHzmiz.png
@volo
Yes I would! ^^ Feel free to send me a DM on th and we can set up the trade c:
@volo
hu72dVR.png
@Teds
i think you pinged the wrong person! <3 (no worries!)
@Teds
i think you pinged the wrong person! <3 (no worries!)
yRHzmiz.png
My bad!

@EclipseCrow
My bad!

@EclipseCrow
hu72dVR.png
@EclipseCrow
It's all good! Sorry if I came off that way, it wasn't my intention!

I personally value him around $40usd give or take. Everyone in that folder I send I'm up for trading but those in "Line Transfers" I've been cooking ideas on so there's a little more tentative. (hence the bigger number asflsdjfkj)
@EclipseCrow
It's all good! Sorry if I came off that way, it wasn't my intention!

I personally value him around $40usd give or take. Everyone in that folder I send I'm up for trading but those in "Line Transfers" I've been cooking ideas on so there's a little more tentative. (hence the bigger number asflsdjfkj)
77074761_re96CwRASzz8evW.png
[center]@Teds Thank you so much. :) [emoji=firework size=1] @Kzryail Ooh. That makes much more sense. o: Thank you for notifying me. :) [/center]
@Teds
Thank you so much. :)

@Kzryail
Ooh. That makes much more sense. o: Thank you for notifying me. :)
@EclipseCrow So sorry I forgot to reply here ;~; The duo ladies I spent about $100 in commissions so I'd be looking at a gem offer there~ The abby has more art, and is a bit more difficult for me to let go of. Here he is: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77311521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773116/77311521_350.png[/img][/url]
@EclipseCrow
So sorry I forgot to reply here ;~; The duo ladies I spent about $100 in commissions so I'd be looking at a gem offer there~

The abby has more art, and is a bit more difficult for me to let go of. Here he is:
77311521_350.png

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6