Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Free] Aether Bases & Bio Code- and more
@spacepunk Here is your code! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2LphhtT.png[/img] I have sent you a message with all the details! <3 thank you once again and let me know if you want any changes! <3
@spacepunk

Here is your code!
2LphhtT.png

I have sent you a message with all the details! <3 thank you once again and let me know if you want any changes! <3
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
OMG!!! OMGGGG WOW WOW WOW ;;3;; it looks amazing!!!! Thank you so much! ;3; <333333 please let me know when you have more slots available~~ :3
OMG!!! OMGGGG WOW WOW WOW ;;3;; it looks amazing!!!! Thank you so much! ;3; <333333 please let me know when you have more slots available~~ :3
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png
@MizuchiWolf Hi! I'm not sure if you're still taking orders, but I'd love to commission a full bio with the cautious eyes for my dragon. If it's closed, can you give me Ping when it open? :)
@MizuchiWolf Hi! I'm not sure if you're still taking orders, but I'd love to commission a full bio with the cautious eyes for my dragon. If it's closed, can you give me Ping when it open? :)
NMGeT6z.png Gacha Tracker
»Tiger »Fox »Dragoncat »Cerdae
»Bat »Bunny »Spirideer »Malang Fairy
»Griffin

@Scrumptious Here is your code!! i hope you like it <3 i have sent all the details in your Messages !! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kP3Cp1r.png[/img]
@Scrumptious
Here is your code!! i hope you like it <3
i have sent all the details in your Messages !!

kP3Cp1r.png
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@GoldieFazbear , @enddy , @Sinjin @spacepunk @Impception @Scrumptious @Drachenhort @BlackRayser @HalfMoons

3 New slots open!

I accept 50G/50KT per base or some Wishlist items!
For the bio bases i charge in total: 100G/100KT and will have the full code for you ready!

Skins are a + ~15g/15kt
Custom artwork for Aether bio +~200g
You can order max 3 artworks per slot.

Estimate date when done: 10/7/23---
1-@/BlackRayser - Finished- Happy Bio - Dragon
2- @/spacepunk - Queue -Cautious Signature - Dragon
2.2-@/spacepunk - Queue -Happy Signature - Dragon
3- @/Rabbit3 - Waiting for payment-Cautious Bio- Dragon

To claim a slot please:
Show me the scry/dragon
What emotion you would like (if its for bio/Signature)
And for what base

@GoldieFazbear , @enddy , @Sinjin @spacepunk @Impception @Scrumptious @Drachenhort @BlackRayser @HalfMoons

3 New slots open!

I accept 50G/50KT per base or some Wishlist items!
For the bio bases i charge in total: 100G/100KT and will have the full code for you ready!

Skins are a + ~15g/15kt
Custom artwork for Aether bio +~200g
You can order max 3 artworks per slot.

Estimate date when done: 10/7/23---
1-@/BlackRayser - Finished- Happy Bio - Dragon
2- @/spacepunk - Queue -Cautious Signature - Dragon
2.2-@/spacepunk - Queue -Happy Signature - Dragon
3- @/Rabbit3 - Waiting for payment-Cautious Bio- Dragon

To claim a slot please:
Show me the scry/dragon
What emotion you would like (if its for bio/Signature)
And for what base

6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@MizuchiWolf
I would love to get a bio for my Aether please!
I can also provide "Scene: Cartographer's Office" from your wishlist.

Not Found

Expression: happy
Is it possible to have the Aether egg between the small wings? Otherwise placeholder is fine!

@MizuchiWolf
I would love to get a bio for my Aether please!
I can also provide "Scene: Cartographer's Office" from your wishlist.

Not Found

Expression: happy
Is it possible to have the Aether egg between the small wings? Otherwise placeholder is fine!

ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser

Haii! the scene would be great! for the artwork egg, it was a commissioned piece and i will ask them first if its okay for me to re-use it in other bios since its an item ^^(it will feel morally wrong if i dont)

i dont mind making a new egg but that would add a +200g ^^ if you just wish to have the placeholder, please send the CR/message with the item.

If i get a response back for the artwork, i will let you know and it will be very easily replicable since they are the same size as the Scry ^^

We can also always later decide and see if i got a response :D
@BlackRayser

Haii! the scene would be great! for the artwork egg, it was a commissioned piece and i will ask them first if its okay for me to re-use it in other bios since its an item ^^(it will feel morally wrong if i dont)

i dont mind making a new egg but that would add a +200g ^^ if you just wish to have the placeholder, please send the CR/message with the item.

If i get a response back for the artwork, i will let you know and it will be very easily replicable since they are the same size as the Scry ^^

We can also always later decide and see if i got a response :D
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
@MizuchiWolf
Oh I though it was an option base, sorry! Don't worry then, placeholder is fine! Thank you! Sending the CR right now!
@MizuchiWolf
Oh I though it was an option base, sorry! Don't worry then, placeholder is fine! Thank you! Sending the CR right now!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser

aa no problem!! thank you for your order <3 !!
@BlackRayser

aa no problem!! thank you for your order <3 !!
6Nn9hBD.png
YxYcwlh.png
1674GGt.png
I'd like to claim both remaining spots please! :3 [morphology=3496672] [b]Expression:[/b] Cautious [b]Notes:[/b] Could you add a couple of extra stars on her face & horns, to represent the Wish gene? <3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86472106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/864722/86472106_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression:[/b] Happy [b]Notes:[/b] N/A~
I'd like to claim both remaining spots please! :3

Not Found

Expression: Cautious
Notes: Could you add a couple of extra stars on her face & horns, to represent the Wish gene? <3

86472106_350.png
Expression: Happy
Notes: N/A~
56d0dd770d87d7a714cb1b4816d80754b889f3dc.png mLsTShZ.gif Paige :3
she/they - 30
~ wishlist
~ adopt shop
~ hatchery
~ pet Purrl
mLsTShZ.gif yV2Y4am.png