Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | gutsy adopts (now with veilspun)
[center][i]@zivsguts Drghjjvfv hello again!! Was one of the people for your Coatl examples and vvv pleased with what you did for Padfoot!! So I'm back!! And paying this time!! ^^' [size=2][s]can you tell I'm excitable[/s][/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73704138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737042/73704138_350.png[/img][/url] Tbh just her [item=Ghost Flame Candles] (recolour) and [item=Light Aura] should be fine :3[/i][/center]
@zivsguts
Drghjjvfv hello again!! Was one of the people for your Coatl examples and vvv pleased with what you did for Padfoot!! So I'm back!! And paying this time!! ^^' can you tell I'm excitable

73704138_350.png
Tbh just her Ghost Flame Candles (recolour) and Light Aura should be fine :3
3bEOp4c.png ebvHLqD.png Lseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
@Cindertail OHHHH HIII!! the light aura is pretty simple so i think i can do it for like, 20g, with the base price that should be 170g [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
@Cindertail OHHHH HIII!! the light aura is pretty simple so i think i can do it for like, 20g, with the base price that should be 170g
KAGE.png
@zivsguts
Alrighty!! Sending payment now :)
@zivsguts
Alrighty!! Sending payment now :)
3bEOp4c.png ebvHLqD.png Lseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
[center]@zivsguts hi!! these are so lovely!! i'd love to one of my self dragon hehe... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/22978625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/229787/22978625_350.png[/img][/url] i'm on mobile currently, so i may have missed something, but i believe all of xer genes would be new ones. i also would like for his halo and spellscroll to be drawn, but that's it for apparel!! i do have?? some tiny additional requests, if possible! >A< you don't have to draw its entire accent, but if the extra white wings from it could be added i would be so happy! and lastly, his eyes are light at the top, and arcane at the bottom!! just let me know how much you would like to charge for this, or what is and isn't possible. :,3[/center]
@zivsguts hi!! these are so lovely!! i'd love to one of my self dragon hehe...
22978625_350.png
i'm on mobile currently, so i may have missed something, but i believe all of xer genes would be new ones. i also would like for his halo and spellscroll to be drawn, but that's it for apparel!! i do have?? some tiny additional requests, if possible! >A< you don't have to draw its entire accent, but if the extra white wings from it could be added i would be so happy! and lastly, his eyes are light at the top, and arcane at the bottom!!
just let me know how much you would like to charge for this, or what is and isn't possible. :,3
calico/seer
he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
@493 hello!! apologies for the late response, i was asleep ^_^'' only cherub would be new actually! (and you made me realize that i completly missed koi when listing my avaiable genes LOL) i also dont think that the wings from xer accent would be an issue [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] i think the halo would be like 30g, the spellscroll 20g, and since ill only be drawing the wings from the accent i think 35g is good enough for it[emoji=coatl tongue size=1] and with the new gene thatll be 310g total!
@493 hello!! apologies for the late response, i was asleep ^_^'' only cherub would be new actually! (and you made me realize that i completly missed koi when listing my avaiable genes LOL) i also dont think that the wings from xer accent would be an issue
i think the halo would be like 30g, the spellscroll 20g, and since ill only be drawing the wings from the accent i think 35g is good enough for it and with the new gene thatll be 310g total!
KAGE.png
@zivsguts don't worry at all! i'm about to hop into bed myself, i was doing my final check on here before i conk out haha. that sounds perfect though, thank you so much! i'll send payment now! :D
@zivsguts don't worry at all! i'm about to hop into bed myself, i was doing my final check on here before i conk out haha. that sounds perfect though, thank you so much! i'll send payment now! :D
calico/seer
he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
bump
bump
KAGE.png
@zivsguts hello !! can I ask how much it would cost to get one of these for this planned dragon of mine? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=100&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=104&winggene=105&wings=11&auth=734aa3c0a4665c01bbde61b2d432c374f6bdbf9b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Their genes are lionfish, eel, and flecks—so 2/3 would be new genes, I think..?
@zivsguts hello !! can I ask how much it would cost to get one of these for this planned dragon of mine?

dragon?age=1&body=11&bodygene=100&breed=20&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=148&tertgene=104&winggene=105&wings=11&auth=734aa3c0a4665c01bbde61b2d432c374f6bdbf9b&dummyext=prev.png

Their genes are lionfish, eel, and flecks—so 2/3 would be new genes, I think..?
21 | They/Them | Sam/Salem
I have autism, so if I do something wrong, please don’t be scared to tell me!
Trying to post on the forums more after years on-site ^^
@raspberrymeadows hii!! youre right, that would be 2 new genes, so 300g total[emoji=aberration tongue size=1][emoji=aberration winking size=1] just note that i probably wont be able to start them till next morning because im about to head to bed haha[emoji=aberration sleepy size=1]
@raspberrymeadows hii!! youre right, that would be 2 new genes, so 300g total just note that i probably wont be able to start them till next morning because im about to head to bed haha
KAGE.png
@zivsguts that's fine by me!! I'll go ahead & send the payment real fast, sleep well!
@zivsguts that's fine by me!! I'll go ahead & send the payment real fast, sleep well!
21 | They/Them | Sam/Salem
I have autism, so if I do something wrong, please don’t be scared to tell me!
Trying to post on the forums more after years on-site ^^