Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [C] [PINGLIST] Red's Chibi Tides+Veils
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Bechena i could do that ! please fill out the form on the first page to place your order ^^
@Bechena i could do that ! please fill out the form on the first page to place your order ^^

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
@REDWARE

Username: @Bechena
Dragon: link to the dragon/scry
CrimsonGhost

Unlocking Genes: giraffe, striation, crackle
Eye Type: wind primal
Payment: gems
Other: (optional) angry eyes!
@REDWARE

Username: @Bechena
Dragon: link to the dragon/scry
CrimsonGhost

Unlocking Genes: giraffe, striation, crackle
Eye Type: wind primal
Payment: gems
Other: (optional) angry eyes!
qPfmzlI.gif
@Bechena sounds excellent! so with all of the genes + primal, your total will be 775G ^v^ please send payment when you're able, and thanks so much!
@Bechena sounds excellent! so with all of the genes + primal, your total will be 775G ^v^ please send payment when you're able, and thanks so much!

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
@REDWARE Sent!
@REDWARE Sent!
qPfmzlI.gif
@REDWARE Such a great Veilspuns! Really needed one <3 [b]Username:[/b] Sidya [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79063607][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/790637/79063607_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Unlocking Genes:[/b] Sparkle [b]Eye Type:[/b] Arcane Uncommon [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] Skin, please [item=Skin: Hazard] and angry eyes! You can boldly simplify her skin, thank you for your hard work and time. Have a great day!
@REDWARE
Such a great Veilspuns! Really needed one <3

Username: Sidya
Dragon:
79063607_350.png
Unlocking Genes: Sparkle
Eye Type: Arcane Uncommon
Payment: Gems
Other:
Skin, please Skin: Hazard and angry eyes!

You can boldly simplify her skin, thank you for your hard work and time.
Have a great day!
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya oh, she's gorgeous! i'd be happy to do her UMA also c:

with her gene the base price will be 500G, and i could do her skin for an extra 200G (so 700G total)! if you would like instead though, i could add a more simplified version of the skin for only 100G (600G total). it's up to you on that front!

send payment when you're able to, and thanks so much!!
@Sidya oh, she's gorgeous! i'd be happy to do her UMA also c:

with her gene the base price will be 500G, and i could do her skin for an extra 200G (so 700G total)! if you would like instead though, i could add a more simplified version of the skin for only 100G (600G total). it's up to you on that front!

send payment when you're able to, and thanks so much!!

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
@REDWARE
Thank you for your quick response and acceptance of my order!
As the difference is only 100g, out of pleasure I will send 700g, which is the the whole amount, if it's not a problem :D
@REDWARE
Thank you for your quick response and acceptance of my order!
As the difference is only 100g, out of pleasure I will send 700g, which is the the whole amount, if it's not a problem :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Inferndigo thank you so so much for your patience!! work was crazy for a couple days once i got back from my vacation OTL, but here's your boy!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PExaQvc.png[/img] i hope you enjoy! [emoji=red star size=1][emoji=red star size=1][emoji=red star size=1]
@Inferndigo thank you so so much for your patience!! work was crazy for a couple days once i got back from my vacation OTL, but here's your boy!!

PExaQvc.png

i hope you enjoy!

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png
YMPbu9R.png
art shop!
adopt shop!
Oh my goodness, he looks fabulous!!! My eye can't pick what to stare at, your linework is just great and the gene colors flow on it so well! I adore the gradient of the wings and mane and you knocked it out of the park with Sphinxmoth and Runes--the runes in particular are so, so good, even with the coverage of his skin and mane I can see you went to the trouble of putting the symbols on his cheeks and neck and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, and how they look on the wingtips is just -chef's kiss- And the SKIN,,, You went so far above and beyond with that, thank you so, so much ;o; the level of detail in the books and bones along his back is stunning, and the way the rags drape and are textured is just perfect. As is the placement of the wisps and papers, it's simply beautiful. And even the lil plague sprite is peeking out :D Picking a favorite part I'd say I'm caught between the way he's holding his quill (!!) along with the paper crumpled under his arm, the way he's holding the lantern with his tail (!!!! that's just genius and so, so cute), or the angle of his face and the way you drew the skull as having that volume and depth, and the way that that makes his eyes pop I truly can't gush enough, thank you so much! [emoji=veilspun love size=1]
Oh my goodness, he looks fabulous!!! My eye can't pick what to stare at, your linework is just great and the gene colors flow on it so well! I adore the gradient of the wings and mane and you knocked it out of the park with Sphinxmoth and Runes--the runes in particular are so, so good, even with the coverage of his skin and mane I can see you went to the trouble of putting the symbols on his cheeks and neck and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, and how they look on the wingtips is just -chef's kiss-

And the SKIN,,, You went so far above and beyond with that, thank you so, so much ;o; the level of detail in the books and bones along his back is stunning, and the way the rags drape and are textured is just perfect. As is the placement of the wisps and papers, it's simply beautiful. And even the lil plague sprite is peeking out :D

Picking a favorite part I'd say I'm caught between the way he's holding his quill (!!) along with the paper crumpled under his arm, the way he's holding the lantern with his tail (!!!! that's just genius and so, so cute), or the angle of his face and the way you drew the skull as having that volume and depth, and the way that that makes his eyes pop

I truly can't gush enough, thank you so much!
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
i keep coming back to reread this—thank you so so much :"D i'm so glad you enjoy!! (also, bumping the shop [emoji=red star size=1])
i keep coming back to reread this—thank you so so much :"D i'm so glad you enjoy!!

(also, bumping the shop )

oouioVf.png
w9bDUNq.png
06xk8gV.png
1AF3QFz.png
mulYcLJ.png
ocpd.png
dkdance.gif 5hF3FGk.png
q9EEy5M.png
6mVFIuV.png
UwlzUwS.png
7ewyNmz.png