Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Creature adopts new pet available open
Now Open

I'll post some adopts here every now and then, for some extra treasure.
Please note That I put time and thought into these adopts so please take care of them when you adopt them.
DO NOT resell these creatures, for FR currency or any kind of currency I don't want you getting paid for my work.

Here are the first of the creatures I'm putting up for adoption
2h6u69f.png
An Orange Magma Best
15K treasure or 180 gems

mjbga1.png
Frozen Magma Beast "RARE"
30K treasure or 375 gems

Just reply with the one you want and send me the payment

I'll add new adoptables of different species so keep an eye out for them

Ping me @Glitched if interested
Now Open

I'll post some adopts here every now and then, for some extra treasure.
Please note That I put time and thought into these adopts so please take care of them when you adopt them.
DO NOT resell these creatures, for FR currency or any kind of currency I don't want you getting paid for my work.

Here are the first of the creatures I'm putting up for adoption
2h6u69f.png
An Orange Magma Best
15K treasure or 180 gems

mjbga1.png
Frozen Magma Beast "RARE"
30K treasure or 375 gems

Just reply with the one you want and send me the payment

I'll add new adoptables of different species so keep an eye out for them

Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Isos Adoptables,

Cost, 30k - 80k treasure
talk to me about paying with gems

The Isos is a species of alien dragon created and designed by myself 3 years ago. They are extremely intelligent beings, and are born with and elemental power. They can have one of the 9 elements, fire, water, earth, wind, plant, light, dark, color, and ice. On rare occasions an Isos can be born with two elements. This only happens when it's the child of two different elemental parents, but even then there's a 30% chance for a double elemental. And on even rarer occasions an Isos can be born with a secondary power, a non elemental power gifted to the child. The elemental power is different to every Isos who has one. For Example one of my Isos has a secondary power of shape Shifting.

An Isos can live to be 300 years old, reaching sexual maturity at the age of 25, from then on they are capable of mating until they die.

The Isos species also has an unusual ability to use a magical power to retract their wings into their body, though some Isos are born with a rare birth defect having no wings at all.

For more info about this species of mine visit the Isos group on deviantart isos-society.deviantart.com
and you can also read the species info http://glitchedvirus.deviantart.com/journal/Isos-2013-Species-Info-367887013

Current Adoptable Isos

Currently closed, All Isos were adopted

When you adopt and send me payment please fill out the fallowing info for the adopted Isos (just so I can add it to the list of current Isos, the list is incomplete at the moment, around 50 Isos exist, derp I have just started making them available to other to adopt)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Element(s)-
S.O.*-
Status**-

*S.O. = Sexual Orientation
**Status = mated Status weather the Isos is single or mated

Isos Adoptables,

Cost, 30k - 80k treasure
talk to me about paying with gems

The Isos is a species of alien dragon created and designed by myself 3 years ago. They are extremely intelligent beings, and are born with and elemental power. They can have one of the 9 elements, fire, water, earth, wind, plant, light, dark, color, and ice. On rare occasions an Isos can be born with two elements. This only happens when it's the child of two different elemental parents, but even then there's a 30% chance for a double elemental. And on even rarer occasions an Isos can be born with a secondary power, a non elemental power gifted to the child. The elemental power is different to every Isos who has one. For Example one of my Isos has a secondary power of shape Shifting.

An Isos can live to be 300 years old, reaching sexual maturity at the age of 25, from then on they are capable of mating until they die.

The Isos species also has an unusual ability to use a magical power to retract their wings into their body, though some Isos are born with a rare birth defect having no wings at all.

For more info about this species of mine visit the Isos group on deviantart isos-society.deviantart.com
and you can also read the species info http://glitchedvirus.deviantart.com/journal/Isos-2013-Species-Info-367887013

Current Adoptable Isos

Currently closed, All Isos were adopted

When you adopt and send me payment please fill out the fallowing info for the adopted Isos (just so I can add it to the list of current Isos, the list is incomplete at the moment, around 50 Isos exist, derp I have just started making them available to other to adopt)

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Element(s)-
S.O.*-
Status**-

*S.O. = Sexual Orientation
**Status = mated Status weather the Isos is single or mated

Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
^^^
^^^
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
^^^
^^^
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
^^^
^^^
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
UGH I'm so tempted for the 2nd one ;o;
So so tempted...
I have to leave right now, and won't have access to a computer until tomorrow, so is it alright if I think on it until then?
UGH I'm so tempted for the 2nd one ;o;
So so tempted...
I have to leave right now, and won't have access to a computer until tomorrow, so is it alright if I think on it until then?
@SebsRae

of course just let me know then if you want to buy it
@SebsRae

of course just let me know then if you want to buy it
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Could I possibly buy all of them? ouo
Could I possibly buy all of them? ouo
Photo%207-12-2015%2C%206%2037%2012%20PM.png