Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mob Menagerie RNG adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@Kothra

Sorry about that! The sheet is available now to view! (Daily pinglist request authorized as well. I hadn't added back in that functionality because I wasn't sure if it was being used, so that's great to see!)

@kriski

Yup! Anything you were able to get from Mindfuzz's opening (as well as Aelen's more recent trial) is yours to keep ^^

However, dupes from Mindfuzz's do not carry over as we created a whole new, a bit more forgiving, system during Aelen's trial during TCC. Aelen's dupes DO carry over though! (The OOF sheet is up and running now, so you can view any treats you earned during Aelen's opening there!)

Any treats/lures you earned from Aelen's trial onwards will carry over. So, theoretically, if you earn a bunch now and find you don't really want to lure any of the mobs currently available, the lures you earned will still be there for you next run and you may just be able to buy the mob you're looking for outright with treats!

The no dupes in an order has been changed, yes. It is theoretically possible to get the same 5 adopt 5 times. BUT with our treat system, and the lowered amount of mobs per opening, that means you should be earning A LOT of treats. You'll be able to use the lure system once a day too, so you can get right into luring pretty quickly if you don't have any saved up from a previous run ^^

I do apologize for all the tumultuousness with this program's start. I know it has been rocky, and probably a bit confusing! I'm hoping that now that we have a stable event runner everything will run smoothly from here on out.

Thank you so much for your support! Please let me know at any time if you have any more questions.
@Kothra

Sorry about that! The sheet is available now to view! (Daily pinglist request authorized as well. I hadn't added back in that functionality because I wasn't sure if it was being used, so that's great to see!)

@kriski

Yup! Anything you were able to get from Mindfuzz's opening (as well as Aelen's more recent trial) is yours to keep ^^

However, dupes from Mindfuzz's do not carry over as we created a whole new, a bit more forgiving, system during Aelen's trial during TCC. Aelen's dupes DO carry over though! (The OOF sheet is up and running now, so you can view any treats you earned during Aelen's opening there!)

Any treats/lures you earned from Aelen's trial onwards will carry over. So, theoretically, if you earn a bunch now and find you don't really want to lure any of the mobs currently available, the lures you earned will still be there for you next run and you may just be able to buy the mob you're looking for outright with treats!

The no dupes in an order has been changed, yes. It is theoretically possible to get the same 5 adopt 5 times. BUT with our treat system, and the lowered amount of mobs per opening, that means you should be earning A LOT of treats. You'll be able to use the lure system once a day too, so you can get right into luring pretty quickly if you don't have any saved up from a previous run ^^

I do apologize for all the tumultuousness with this program's start. I know it has been rocky, and probably a bit confusing! I'm hoping that now that we have a stable event runner everything will run smoothly from here on out.

Thank you so much for your support! Please let me know at any time if you have any more questions.
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

Oh no,Imma sucker for adopts! Just to clarify since Im new to this adopt thread..
You can order 3 batches a day, thats up to 15 mobs a day..right?
Also, Ice and Shadow have spreadsheets for people to track which adopts they've gotten. Is there one for y'all currently? I love seeing what I have xD

Thank you! Im def gonna regret it but Im going to add myself to the pinglist LOL. I need allll the cuties and I love that we get treats for dupes! Ive never seen it offered before
@Kywren

Oh no,Imma sucker for adopts! Just to clarify since Im new to this adopt thread..
You can order 3 batches a day, thats up to 15 mobs a day..right?
Also, Ice and Shadow have spreadsheets for people to track which adopts they've gotten. Is there one for y'all currently? I love seeing what I have xD

Thank you! Im def gonna regret it but Im going to add myself to the pinglist LOL. I need allll the cuties and I love that we get treats for dupes! Ive never seen it offered before
@LeRawrs

Yup, you can order 3 batches of five per day. You can use your treats once a day. You can direct purchase a mob once a day. So theoretically, you could order 17 mobs a day assuming you have enough treats and treasure!

I don't have a tracking sheet yet, but I am in the process of making one! It will retroactively add any mobs from these openings. I'll let everyone know when I have it available ^^

Would you like to be added to the daily pinglist, or just the opening day pinglist?
@LeRawrs

Yup, you can order 3 batches of five per day. You can use your treats once a day. You can direct purchase a mob once a day. So theoretically, you could order 17 mobs a day assuming you have enough treats and treasure!

I don't have a tracking sheet yet, but I am in the process of making one! It will retroactively add any mobs from these openings. I'll let everyone know when I have it available ^^

Would you like to be added to the daily pinglist, or just the opening day pinglist?
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren
The daily please!
@Kywren
The daily please!
@LeRawrs

You got it! Good luck resisting the allure of all the mobs >:D
@LeRawrs

You got it! Good luck resisting the allure of all the mobs >:D
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren Thanks for clarifying about the dupes-in-an-order change! (I would have been very confused later lol)
Just out of curiosity, I noticed that the direct buy option is for current mobs only, is that also true for treats, or can we also lure mobs that are currently out of rotation and/or retired? Thanks!
@Kywren Thanks for clarifying about the dupes-in-an-order change! (I would have been very confused later lol)
Just out of curiosity, I noticed that the direct buy option is for current mobs only, is that also true for treats, or can we also lure mobs that are currently out of rotation and/or retired? Thanks!
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png
Okay, I THINK I'm all caugth up on the new stock and system now. Glad to see the event back!

@TallTales35

Here are my 3 batch orders for today.

Batch 1
Username: kriski
User ID: 106252
Amount of adopts: 5
Payment: 25kT
Other (Using Treats or Direct Purchase?): None

Batch 2

Batch 3
Okay, I THINK I'm all caugth up on the new stock and system now. Glad to see the event back!

@TallTales35

Here are my 3 batch orders for today.

Batch 1

Batch 2

Batch 3
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png

Will there be different adopts every day?

Will there be different adopts every day?
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
im quite new to this -- but are the adopts shown on the first page the only ones available atm, or are there more hiding out?
im quite new to this -- but are the adopts shown on the first page the only ones available atm, or are there more hiding out?
@kriski mobs sent!

@Meadbhb No, the mobs will usually remain the same once the menagerie opens.

@parasites If you navigate to the Mob Archive on the spreadsheet, you will be able to see all of the currently available mobs. The only mobs not available are any listed as retired or out of rotation (typically due to the seasonality of the mob or a holiday theme).
@kriski mobs sent!

@Meadbhb No, the mobs will usually remain the same once the menagerie opens.

@parasites If you navigate to the Mob Archive on the spreadsheet, you will be able to see all of the currently available mobs. The only mobs not available are any listed as retired or out of rotation (typically due to the seasonality of the mob or a holiday theme).
Ibadges.pngsIbPsqH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30